Chapter 11: Shattered glass

TWs: Swearing, arguing and it gets aggressive but no harm (idk)

____________________________________

Dream POV: (After fight)

Judgmental glares and looks were sent my way as I got off Schlatt and walked to the office. Schlat had it coming for him, I did warm him and I gave him a chance to stop. He just didn't, so he paid for it.

Now he knows for sure not to mess with me or my friends and hopefully everyone who watched knows too.

I didn't see too much of what happened while I was on my walk of shame, although I didn't feel shame. I felt powerful and confident, and yes I did feel the slightest bit guilty and at the same time not at all. Either way, I saw Mr.Philza walk up George, Techno, and Schlatt. Everyone emptied the halls after they were yelled at by Mr.Philza.

Since George and I have been talking more, I knew that my phone was gonna get spammed with a bunch of texts and calls. He worries too much for his own good. I sent him a text telling him that I'm okay, my nose was kinda sore and I still had blood on my face with no way of getting it off. But, whatever.

Mr. Philza took forever to get back to the office, but he eventually made it. He got opened the door and motioned for me to sit on the chair in front of his desk.

I sat patiently waiting to get yelled at while the blood on my face dried. Phil looked as if he was about to explode.

We've caused him so much trouble within the last 2 weeks and I felt kinda bad but he didn't know what was going on. So, it's very likely that I am gonna get expelled.

He sat down in his chair dramatically with his elbows propped up on the desk and his hands on his face. He sighed very loudly and looked up at me.

"Dream, you do realize how bad this is right?"

I nodded in agreement

"I stopped by the nurse's office to check up on Schlatt and he has a broken nose and several bruises. You know I can expel you for this."

silence filled the room while he waited for a response, but I didn't have one. So, the silence stayed for a few seconds till he spoke up again.

"Fortunately for I got more context on the situation from George, so you are not gonna get expelled. On the other hand, Schlatt is and Techno is suspended"

I breathed a breath of relief, then thought back to what he said.

"Wait Schlatt's getting expelled, what did Georg say?"

"Well apparently Schlatt and Techno had been bothering him for a while and he said that lately, they've been more physical. He also said that you were just trying to help him."

I calmed down, but deep down I felt there was something else.

"However that doesn't excuse your actions, you will be suspended and we will have to call your father"

My expression of calmness fell and turned into immediate regret. My father is strict, he not gonna like the sound of this, I started to panic a little. There's nothing I can do in this situation, I am doomed to the wrath of my horrible father.

"Please don't call him, please"

"I'm sorry Dream, I have no other choice"

I sunk back into my chair excepting my fate, my father is gonna kill me.

I got up from my seat and walked to the door when Phil said one more thing.

"Oh and, Dream you need to go home immediately. Who do you want to bring you your homework?"