Chapter 26: Party - part 1

TWs: Swearing, underage drinking, and smoking/weed

________________________________

Dream POV:

After school was rough, I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone,

The bruises that covered my shins ached and my nose was swollen. I was sore.

I tried to avoid as many people as possible as I left the school. A few weird looks were sent my way, but thankfully I never ran into my friends. I'm pretty sure they already left.

My green hoodie had a few blood stains on them from my bleeding nose. By now it slowed down, however it still hurts a lot. Eventually, I got to my car and drove home.

My mind could help but wander back to what just happened.

I was in a sticky situation and I don't really feel like being beaten up again. Needless to say, it was very unpleasant.

As I said before these next few weeks are gonna be hell.

Once I was at home I stayed in my room. Drista did not need to see the scratches I'd been given.

I heard my father come home at some point, he didn't even check up on me. I think Drista was downstairs doing her homework.

I don't know what our Christmas was gonna be like. These past few years we've just kinda been home doing nothing. Now this year my father wants to do something.

Seriously, how fucked up is that.

From what I know Drista doesn't know what happened a couple of weeks ago. She only knows we aren't on good terms, Again.

Drista said that he's been nice to her and I don't how to feel about it. He continuously disappoints me, I don't want her to get hurt.

Now, back to Christmas.

I don't want to be around here so I'll probably end up at Sapnap's house or my uncle. My uncle lives pretty in town and he's really cool. I guess we'll see.

Laid on my bed I rolled over on my side and sighed.

"What am I gonna do"

I say to myself.

Looking over to my phone on the nightstand beside me I noticed that my friend's group chat is going off like crazy.

I didn't bother looking at the chat and just ignored it. It was probably some random shit about the party to be fair. That's probably something I should read, I just didn't. Wasn't in the mood to be social.

I put my phone down and didn't move for the rest of the night.

One question came to mind.

What am I gonna do about the party?

Lukas is gonna be there and so is George.

What should I do?

what can I do?

George POV: (Day of Party)

It's currently 6:45 and the party starts at 8 Quackity wanted me to come help set up, so he told me to be there around 7.

All-day been weird. Everyone's been acting strange.

First of all Dream still hasn't replied to me. Sapnap said that he's responded to him. I told sapnap to go check on him and he did. All he said is that he's fine and he hasn't replied to me since. Although, he's supposedly helping set up so I'll see him there

Now I have Dream and George avoiding me.

Secondly, Lukas has been super clingy today. He hasn't left my side all day. He got here very around eleven. It's been all day, it's kinda annoying. We've sat on the cuddling most of the day, I think he was reading my messages over my shoulder. However, I'm not sure. It was probably my mind playing tricks with me.