Chapter 14: Stepping into the Closet

A/N

- I'm sorry in advance

--------------------------------------------------

TWs: Swearing, underage drinking, smoking/weed

______________________________________

George POV: (party)

As I said before, I am not a very social person. So, going to parties isn't typically my thing. However, I was dragged to this one because of Sapnap. I'm guessing it was because I didn't talk to him a lot during the week, but who really knows.

Drinking is not something that I like to do, I've seen the bad that it can do to people. So, I tend to avoid it.

I was told that Wilbur and Tommy were already there, then apparently Quackity too. That leaves me, Sapnap, and Karl. We picked up Karl on the way there.

When Karl got in the car something seemed a little off between Karl and Sapnap.

Wow, I think I missed something.

They were acting weird not in a bad way, they seemed closer. But, there is definitely some sort of tension lingering in the air. I just couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly.

We finally got to the party.

The music was so loud, you could hear it as soon as you walked up to the house. The base could be felt in your bones, there were lights hung all around the house and outside.

As we walked around the house the smell of alcohol filled our noses.

The 3 of us finally found a spot to sit, people surrounded us in every direction.

Karl and Sap left, leaving me alone by myself, but soon enough I heard Tommy and Wilbur come up behind me.

"GOGY, you're finally here!"

"Yes, I am"

"George, Will won't let me drink"

Tommy complained

"Tommy stop complaining "

Wilbur replied

"Well he probably has a reasoning for that"

Tommy frowned and left dramatically

Wilbur looked at me, shrugged, and followed Tommy.

I stayed on the couch, Just chilling on the couch being the introvert I am when I heard a very familiar voice.

It was Dreams.

"Hey Georgie"

I sighed at the nickname

"Hi Dream"

I replied looking at his hand, he had a red solo cup that was probably filled with some type of booze. He didn't like he was too drunk.

"So, what are you doing here. I thought you didn't like parties"

"I don't Don't"

He gave a strange look.

"Sapnap made me come"

"That's nice, how's he"

"He's good or at least from what I've heard"

We continued chatting like we normally do for the next little bit. Then out of nowhere, I heard somebody yelling Dream's name. It was Sapnap, he looked plastered. Both of us got up walked over to sapnap. Except he shooed me away.

I sighed and sat back down on the couch. Dream looked at then shrugged.

He then walked off and disappeared into the crowd with Sapnap.