Chapter 29: Afterthoughts

TWs: Swearing, intrusive thoughts, and Panic attack

________________________________

Dream POV: (Next Day)

I woke to feel the warmth of the sun on my face.

I was at home and the sunlight was shining through my window falling directly on my pillow where my head was.

It also happened to wake me, which is very annoying. To add to that I was feeling a bit off, I felt tired and I have a headache. To which I have no idea why I didn't drink at the party, so it doesn't make any sense.

I continue to lay in my bed blocking out the rays of sunshine with my covers. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I knew that it wouldn't happen. My mind couldn't help but drift to the events of last night's party. Although I was disappointed to find him afterward making out with Lukas, it crushed me and I just kinda wanted to leave. So, I did, I made up a fake excuse and I went home.

I was originally supposed to stay at Quackity's house as everyone planned, but as I said before I was feeling it. Though the kiss we shared lingered in my thoughts.

It was everything I dreamed of and nothing less. It was perfect, he is perfect. His lips on mine were the best thing that ever happened to me. They seemed to fit together perfectly, it was great. His hands were all tangled up in my hair sending shocks through my body with every movement, my hands on his hips with him in my lap. Then, Sapnap came and ruined the best moment of my life and he doesn't even know it.

Every time I think of him, it makes me feel warm. I knew George wanted it too with the passion he held in his movements. Then, when we were out of the closet and I saw him in Quackity's room with Lukas. It hurt, but George is technically dating him.

So, should I feel guilty or regret it, because I definitely don't regret it and I hope George doesn't either. I wonder how he is now, I should probably talk to him. I did leave him a note, but you never know who got it, it is a party after all. Plus, at the time Alex was not a reliable source. So, who knows what happened to it.

I rolled over in my bed and reached for my phone my nightstand still hiding from the daylight. Messages from Sapnap clouded my lock screen, I even had a few missed calls.

Slowly I open my phone and call him back, he picked up after a few rings.

"DREAM"

"Shhhh, I just woke up"

"You didn't even drink last night chill"

"Still, and how are you up and yelling. You drank"

"I don't know man, I guess I'm just different"

"So, what do you want"

"I want to know why you didn't stay at Alex's last night, he only told us that you left"

"Oh, my sister needed me for something"

I lied

"That's a lie"

"No, it's not"

I replied

"Tell me what happened"

"No"

"Aha, so something did happen"

"I didn't say that"

I reached over to my nightstand and my water bottle then took a sip.

"Actually, you did technically did. Did you make out with George or something"

He said jokingly as I unintentionally spat out the water I had in my mouth. I coughed a bit trying to clear my throat.