Chapter 8: Why

George POV:

My sister and I got back home and we decided that we'd watch some TV, before I had to leave. After an hour of it, we got bored. 

Mya left to do homework in her room.

I heard the notification noise from my phone that was on the counter and got up to go check. I assumed it was Dream, it was.

Stupid person 

Hey 

So do you want me to pick you up or are you gonna drive?

Do you want to come pick me up I don't feel like driving

Yeah sure

I'll be there in 10 minutes

Cya then :)

See ya

I still was kind of unsure how I felt about my project with Dream. My mind kept switching between hating him for what he did and wanting to give him a chance. Our conversations today didn't help either.

He seemed to want to repair our friendship, but it seems different than before. The way he spoke was as if nothing happened before but at the same time, he wanted to bring it up and resolve it.

Either way, I still have to do the project with him, the school is very strict on academic rules and projects, yet they never seem to notice the bullies parading around the school. 

I wasn't sure how our studying is gonna go, I just hope it's not too awkward.

As I looked around the kitchen, I remembered the note. Turning to the stairs, I hear the doorbell go off.

"Come in, it's unlocked!"

The door opened and Dream peaked his head through the crack of the door.

Dream had on a hoodie that I think is lime green with a black smiley face and black jeans. 

"I could've been a robber, you know?"

He said slyly

"Whatever"

I said shrugging it off

"I knew it was you"

"Sure you did" 

he replied jokingly

"Well, do you wanna get going before it's too late"

"Uh sure, just let me go grab my thing from my room. You can come in, no need to wait outside"

"Yeah, sure"

I ran up the stairs and went to my room. My door closed behind me and I walked over to my shelf. Looking for my box that had the other note in it. Steps could be heard going down the hall from inside my room. It was probably Mya wondering who was at the door.

I hadn't told my sister that I was going to Dreams house. She only knew that I had a project that needed to be done. When I told everything that happened, I may have skipped over the part where he was my partner.

 also, Mya said that she may have a very strong disliking of Dream at the moment. An interaction between them right now might not be very good.

I ran out my door to stop her before, she saw it was Dream, I did want to hear her yell at him and possibly make the situation much worse than it already is.

"MYA"

She turned around and gave me a confused look.

"Yeah"