Chapter 15: New Number

TWs: Swearing

___________________________________

Dream POV:

The time in the closet was coming to an end for them.

I sat across the room waiting for the timer to go off while my knee bounced uncontrollably.

The ticking of the stopwatch taunted me as it slowly counted down the 7 minutes.

As time passed, the minutes seemed to get painfully slower. I watch as the timer counted down from 5. Stopping the stopwatch I walked over to the closet and yelled that the time was up.

There was no response, So I opened the door to the closet.

Which I regret.

When I opened the door. I saw George kissing Lukas.

My jaw dropped and my eyes went wide. He finally looked at me and examined my face.

"Shit"

was all he could mumble. I don't think I was supposed to hear that

"You guys weren't meant to see that"

He laughed to try and cover up the awkwardness lingering in the air.

He walked over to his spot in the circle and sat back down on the carpet. Lukas did as well.

I had no idea what to feel, I mean obviously, I'm jealous maybe a little angry. But, he doesn't even know I like him, hell he doesn't know that I'm bi.

So, it shouldn't matter to him how I feel about the kiss.

After that everyone decided it was best if we didn't continue playing.

Everyone split up, George went with Lukas. Sapnap and Karl went somewhere. Then Quackity went outside with Wilbur and Tommy.

So, that left me by myself.

Great.

Being alone and angry is not a good combination.

I thought that I was supposed to have fun tonight

Karl POV:

After the game finished I wanted to talk to Sapnap about the dare. Except I don't think I'll get much out of it.

He may have sobered up a bit before the game. But, he got dared to do way too many shots during the game. So, he is currently drunk out of his mind.

His speech is slurred and he can't stand straight.

I pulled him into an empty dimly lit corridor in the house.

We stopped just before the end of the hall and I spoke. Sapnap stood in front of me while I leaned against the wall in front of him.

"Sap, we need to talk"

I know that he's not gonna remember any of this, but it's worth a shot right.

"Yeah, what's up"

"You know the dare?"

His face visibly turned red.

"Yeah?"

"How did you feel about it"

"What do you mean?"

I huffed, he moved closer smirking and put his hand on the wall beside my head.

"Do you like me Sap?"

He put his mouth to my ear and whispered

"Yes, yes I do Karl. I like you a lot"

He moved away from my ear and looked at me. A blush was clearly evident on my face.