Chapter 34: Almost there

TW: Swearing

________________________________

Dream POV:

"I can't, I have to go. Bye," He said.

"Geor-" I heard the line cut off.

Silence.

That was it, nothing else.

I tried calling him again, and again and again. He didn't answer. So, I tried texting him, and he probably wouldn't answer that seeing as how the day has been going, but I figured why not try? And, I did, but guess what.

No answer.

I'm starting to get a little peeved. I mean, I know he is avoiding us. However, technically I don't know that. Smiley1234 does, Dream doesn't.

My thoughts begin to race and I get increasingly annoyed as they continue.

I'm still ticked off though, he's the one who called me and hung up after not saying anything for 2 days. 2 days after a party where he kissed me when he had a boyfriend. Then, found him kissing him again as if nothing ever fucking happened between us. I don't know about him, but that was the best kiss I've ever had. And, has he talked to me about it?

No, but.

Instead, he's gone to some anonymous person who's been sending him notes, who also happens to be me. Like what the fuck George

You can't just give me hope by kissing me and ghosting all your friends, including your boyfriend.

What the hell? Why? None of this makes sense to me. If only he'd speak to me.

My thoughts slow down and I begin to calm down.

I sigh as I lie on my bed pondering with my leg bouncing up and down,

I wonder if Sapnap's heard from him.

I sit up and grab my phone. The phone makes a dinging noise every time I dialed a number. Once I finished the phone began to ring.

It rang one time,

Then a second time,

And, a third time until it went to voice mail.

"Are you serious?" I say to myself.

Is he avoiding me too, did I do something?

No, I couldn't have. I'll try again.

I dialed his number again and it started to ring.

It rang once,

then a second

and a thir-

"Hello," Sapnap said

Thank God,

"Hi," I say in relief.

"Woah man, you good?" He asks

"Yeah I'm good, just gotta quick question" I reply

"Shoot," he says

"Have you talked to George since the party?" I ask in a somewhat suspicious tone.

"No, I haven't I tried texting and calling him, but he hasn't answered. Has he talked to you?" he responded.

"No, but yes. But, no cause he doesn't think he did. But he did, and I know that wasn't his intention because he doesn't know it's me. So, technically yes and no. "I say stuttering talking very quickly and then taking a deep breath afterward.

Then, all I got as a response was silence. I sigh.

"He's ghosting us but told the anonymous me that he's ghosting us," I say.