Chapter 18: Unfamilliar

TWs: Swearing

______________________________

George POV:

After Mya finished bragging to me about how she won monopoly I went upstairs to my room. I was thinking about the party my interactions with Dream.

He was acting a little weird, I mean I understood at first. It's bound to be a little awkward after you caught 2 people kissing in a closet.

The only thing is he didn't stop acting weird after the moment passed.

My brain was muddled in confusion. Then, it confused me, even more, when Dream and Sapnap were actually getting along this morning.

I thought they hated each other, so I just went along with it until we left.

I needed an answer so I decided to ask him about it.

Dream

Hey Dream

what's up

Hey George

I'm just chilling

I have had nothing to do since Sapnap left

what about you?

I had a game night with my family

but

I have a question

Ok, shoot

Are you okay?

wdym

I mean did Sapnap say something?

No, why?

You two were being friendly for once, instead of continuously glaring at one another.

Oh yeah

We talked, we're good now.

You two are good now?

Yeah

Just like that?

Yep

Well that finally settled

Finally?

Yeah, I've been waiting

We continued texting for a little longer. Eventually, we switched to discord.

I figured that I shouldn't ask him about the kiss thing since I probably won't get a good answer.

So, why should I put myself in an awkward situation? We were on discord until about 1:00 in the morning. Then Dream decided he should go to bed so he did.

After the call finished, I checked all of my notifications.

Lukas sent me a message at midnight.

Lukas

Good night George

Good night Lukas

I smiled at the message and sent him one in return hoping that I didn't wake him up.

After that, I slowly drifted off to sleep staring at the darkened ceiling.

Dream POV:

I was relieved that he only asked about the Sapnap. To be honest I didn't know that he thought we hated each other or that he was gonna ask about it.