Chapter 17: The Forgotten

TWs: Swearing

________________________________

Sapnap POV:

Dream and I were casually talking while we waited for George to show up. I could tell that Dream was a little nervous or maybe anxious. After we sorted out our situation, it was almost like when we were younger again. Resolving petty little arguments over the dumbest things

Except for this time, this was all serious and very mature.

There was a little tension in the room after we talked, but it went away when we started to play some Minecraft.

A knock was heard at the door, Dream went over to it and opened it halfway so only he could see through.

I waited a few seconds for him to open the door fully, so he could come inside. He seemed to be out of it for a few moments. Then George said something and he snapped out of it.

I don't know what he said because of the door, but something grabbed his attention.

George was let inside eventually, we sat all the couch and talked.

Surprisingly it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Maybe it was a little at first, but once we were talking it seemed normal.

One thing I did notice was Dream.

Every once in a while he would look at George and he was just generally anxious. I know he likes him and all, but it was a little weird.

We were talking, then I heard a noise from my phone. It was a message from Karl.

Froggie boi :)

Hey Sap

are you busy?

Hey Karl

No

What's up

You wanna come over

Sure

I'll just have to drop off George first

Ok see you soon

Cya

I looked up to see Dream and George still talking.

"Uhhhh, George. We need to get going"

"Oh, alright"

"Don't leave yet"

Dream said as I stood up and started walking towards the door.

"I have other things I need to do"

"Fine, but we all need to hang out sometime"

"Yeah"

George said

"Okay we'll talk at lunch tomorrow'

With that, George and I walked out the front door. The both of us waved goodbye to Dream as the door closed behind us.

I got into the driver's seat and George was in the passenger seat. Now that it was just me and George. I really wanted to ask him about the guy at the party, and now is my time.

As I turned the key in the ignition the engine started and I put the car into gear and pulled away.

"So, George"

I said giving him a sly look, but also keeping my eyes on the road.

"What, why are you looking at me like that"