Fifty Nine: Officially Yours

Shin's Point of view

I was driven by the beauty of this little creature in front of me, I can't even think straight the way he's cluelessly locked on my attention.

His every move and ever little action of him walang takas sa paningin ko, I didn't know if I'm just being obsessed but for pete's sake he's like a drug that I can't ever quit.

I badly....baddlyy want to touch him, embrace him, locked onto my arms but I stopped my eagerness because I promise that I'll make this night will be his memorable night. I wanna be his first and last dance, his first kiss and first hug, his first man and lastly his first and last forever boyfriend. It may sounds too cheesy but I can't help it...

I love him from the very last strand of his hair down to the very tip of his toe, HE'S MY EVERYTHING.

....

"C-can I be your last dance?" as someone approach him and ask that's why I confidently approach them and looked seriously with that guy na napatingin din sakin, gago to ah ako ngang kating-kati ng ayain sya hindi ko magawa, uunahan pako.

"NO!" I coldly stated as I locked Terence on me and place him on my back, not even a strand of his hair. humanap sya ng kanya, I don't even give a damn if I sound rude.

"O-okay c-chill" he uttered and slowly stepping back like he's afraid I might kill him that I'll definitely do kung mamimilit pa sya-AAGHH SHI--!!

I almost cursed a word dahil sa kurot ng abnormal na nasa likod ko that's why I face him with a cluelessly look at eto sya nakatingin ng masama sakin, ano na naman bang nagawa ko sa bansot nato?

"Why?" I asked with no idea while caressing the part he pinched, talent ba nito mangurot ng kasama ang balat?. Fvck this how I wish I could get a punch on my face rather than his pinch, kumikirot kaya.

"HEH!!" bulyaw nya sakin that made me smile dahil namumula sya sa inis.

"What did I do wrong? hahaha ayoko naman maunahan nun no" natatawang saad ko without him noticing I slowly embracing him in my arms.

I saw how he turned his head to look away from me na masalong nagpangiti sakin hahaha I know what that redness means.

"Can I, Misis ko?" I chuckles as he still not doing any response while I locked his body on mine, gotcha.

_ _ _ * * * _ _ _

Terence's Point of view

"Can I, Misis ko?" I feel how he locked his arms on my waist habang mukha akong na-espalto sa kinatatayuan ko dahil sa sobrang lapit ng mukha nya sakin.

(Playing Sad Song by: We the Kings)

You and I...

We're like fireworks and symphonies
exploding in the sky...

Everything went black as the sweet music start, nabigla din ako sa biglaang pagpatay ng ilaw but then Shin pulled me closer to him like i might scape that's why I feel safe and try to look on his face kahit purong kadiliman lang ang nakikita ko.

With you, I'm alive

Like all the missing pieces of my heart,
they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

"You're safe within my arms Misis ko, don't be scared" he begun to caress my back and he slowly grab my hands and place it around his neck while his arms is locked around my waist.