Chapter 44

"Oh my god

"Oh my god." I gaped as I dropped my gun, running into the mother figures arms. She hugged back instantly, embracing that she was finally reunited with one of her close friends. After we parted, it was Dallas' turn to embrace her.

"How did you find us?" I asked, still surprised that we had found her. "I heard you guys talking, and then I saw you. I'm with Tyreese, I saw him get out of the prison. But, hey, there's something more important, Rick and the others are in trouble. We came across one of their people. They said they had Carl and Michonne." My face dropped as my head scrambled to think of the worst. 

"Whats our plan then?" Dallas asked next to me.

========

Carol had explained to us that she was going to distract the enemy in the place by setting a fire nearby, she also said there was a herd heading straight for the place Dallas and I were  instructed to try to find Tyreese. 

"Hey I'm going to wait up. You should go and try to find him." I said to Dallas as I stopped in my tracks, him doing the same. He gave me a look of uncertainty before I said anything. "Look I need to make sure they're okay. Especially Carl and Rick. I'll be fine, I promise." I looked at my best friend with pleading eyes. He nodded his head before I headed off deeper into the woods.

I sat there for what felt like ever until I heard footsteps coming towards me. I knew it was Carol so i gave her my full attention. 

"it's done. They escaped. Where do you think they'll meet?" I pondered on her question until I remembered we buried a bag full of weapons just in case.

"The fences are down. They'll run or die." I heard a voice that sounded a lot like Maggie's. I perked up to this voice. Carol decided to show herself, me following. 

Daryl was the first to look up, immediately running into the woman's arm. I remember them getting close at the prison. I nodded to Rick, indicating that I was okay, before he also embraced Carol into a hug. 

"Did you do that?" He asked, voice hoarse. "We did." She nodded her head towards me. I smiled before I saw a smaller figure run and jump into my arms. 

I laughed as I adjusted him, "Hey kiddo." I said as I put him down, holding his face in my hands. rick walked up to me and pulled me into a long kiss as I smiled into. As we pulled away, I noticed four unfamiliar faces. I would have to get to know them later. 

"You have to come with me." She says as she looks to Rick, Carl, Sasha and I. 

We all follow her up this hill. Where we see Tyreese coming out of a house. Holding something. Judith. Sasha, Rick, Carl and I take off in a sprint. Sasha going to Tyreese and us going to the baby. Rick immediately takes her into his arms, sobbing as he hold our daughter. Me and Carl surround him as I kiss her face all over. 

I look over to see Tyreese embracing Sasha into a hug, siblings reuniting. I see Dallas also exit the house,  run up to and jump into his arms just like I did when we reunited. 

We were all here together again, somehow. But it was good, and crazy how we all somehow survived.