• Chapter Four •

What I didn't expect was it to actually be a handful of people chilling in Eric's bedroom. There was about four girls and three guys when we walked in so Eric and I made that number jump to five.  Andrea was in there with a blonde White girl. I'm guessing this was the one named Amy. They didn't look like they had beef at all. Shit, the way they were hanging off each other drunk, I'd assume they were best friends.

I took a notice of Eric's bedroom. It smelled like weed due to the people in here lighting up. He better than me because I would hate to this many people in my space at one time.

But, shit, his room was like twice the fucking size of my dorm and my bedroom back in Oakland. He even had two couches in this bitch. He went and sat on his bed and I followed but taking a free spot on the couch closest.

I guess this where the "kickback" part was while the party still raged outside the door. It was quieter in here, too. I eyed the bottle still in my hand. I didn't really plan on getting fucked up but fuck it. It's my first college party I might as well get lit.

I took another swig from the bottle. That was the one that did it because my whole body began to feel warm and  relaxed.

Suddenly Amy, or at least that's what I assume her name is, got everybody's attention.

She smiled wide and flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Okay, let's play a game! Never have I ever? That could be fun."

One of the niggas standing up by TV groaned and sucked his teeth, "Are we in fucking high school?" He coughed, smoke leaving his mouth. Of course, I didn't recognize him, I didn't with anybody in here except Drea and Eric. He had on a Jaguar jersey so I assumed he played some kind of sport for our school.

"Amy" just rolled her eyes and snapped her neck in his direction, "Do you got a better suggestion on what we could do?"

"Smoke, the fuck!" He put his dutch in the air for emphasis, "I could do you. I like that idea a lot, Amy." He smirked and wiggled his hips side to side. We all laughed. I was right, this was Amy.

She stuck her middle finger up, "Yup, I bet you fucking do, Corey. Come on guys. It'll be funnnnn!" Amy dragged out. I leaned my head back against the couch. Shit was starting to get wavy.

"Fuck it." Drea chimed in, "Everybody put 10 hands up." 

We all complied. I followed a little bit slower.

Damn, I got some really long finger. I waved my hand across my face, these shits soft as hell, though.

"You, okay, Gavin?" I tore my eyes away from my palms to look at Eric. He was leaned in close and has a sly smile on his face. He got one pretty as smile.

I could feel the goofy grin slide across my face, "Why you ask me that? I was okay.

He swiftly snatched the bottle out of my hand and sipped from it, "Because you acting like you never seen your own fucking fingers."

"Oh, shit," I giggle, "Nah, these shits just long as shit. Look!" I shoved my hand in his face, mushing it a little. He reached out and grabbed my wrist before it could really force his face back. My heart jumped at the way he gripped it tightly, it sent shocks through my long, soft ass fingers right to the middle of my chest.

He quickly dropped it and turned around back toward the others. What the fuck was that?

My eyes fell back on Amy as she settled back on the floor with both her hands up. She pondered for a second before going, "Okay! I'll first! Um, never have I ever...fucked in a car." She giggled. I shook my head as everybody groaned and put a finger down. This shit really was high school.