• Chapter Nineteen •

I thought Faiyaz was going to try something last night. I was wrong, he didn't. He tried this morning.

I woke up to light kisses on my face and I could feel the weight of his body on mine. At some point in the night we both lost our shirts and his bare skin on my mine, made my body feel on fire.

He straddled my hips and my hands went up and gripped his thighs. I moved my hands back and forth, applying a little bit of pressure. It was one of my favorite things about his body. They weren't all the way firm, a little hairy, that felt super soft under my hands.

He giggled a little when he felt my hands and his kisses moved from cheeks down to my neck.

"You're finally awake." His breath tickled. He grounded his hips down and hard into mine. I let out a moan and I cupped his ass. I was definitely awake.

"Mhm." I moaned, "What are you doing?" I asked. It was still dark in the room, but enough light showed through the blinds so I could still make out his face clearly.

"Taking what I want." He said cockily.

It was crazy how Faiyaz could be so awkward and shy and then turn into this. I decided I was done trying to be to the better person. If Faiyaz wanted to lose his virginity, who was I to stop him? I could give him exactly what he's begging for and make it everything he ever wanted.

I wrapped my arm tightly around his waist and flipped us over. His eyes widened in shock when he landed on his back with me between his legs. I pressed into him and felt how hard he was. His mouth formed an O shape. I took the chance to slam my lips down on his and shove my tongue in his mouth. His kissing was the same as the last time and that lowkey made me feel good. Means he hasn't kissed anybody else since me. I could teach him to be better.

I grabbed his wrist and placed his hand on my dick over shorts.

"You can take that?" I smirked and placed my hand over his and tightened his grip. I watched him struggle to find the words. He gave up and just nodded his head frantically, "Use your fucking words, Faiyaz."

"Yes, Gavin. Please..." He stammered out, licking his lips. I bent down and captured them again.

"Please what?" 

"I can take you. Please." His head fell back further into his pillow. I let go of his hand and traced the skin above his boxers, causing Faiyaz to shiver. That's cute.

I leaned back and pulled his shorts up his legs, tossing them the on floor. His chest was rapidly rising and falling. I leaned back down and sloppily kissed his stomach.

It was like he was frozen under me as I moved lower and lower on his body. His breath hitched.

I swirled my tongue on the tip of his dick and the smell and saltiness of his precum went straight to my head. I could get addicted to this.

I finally took him in my mouth and the breath he was holding left his body in a whimper. His dick was about average in length, but not too girthy, so it made it easy to take him to the back of my throat. His hips bucked forward, almost causing me to gag a little. I wasn't expecting that shit. I moved my head up and down, coating his dick to the point, spit dribbled down my chin.

I dragged my tongue along his length every time I moved my head up. "Oh, fuck...Baby..." He whispered as he shuddered. He wasn't going to last long. My other hand cupped his balls and I gently squeezed as I rolled them back in forth in my palm, "I'm bout t—" He didn't finish as he moaned out and I felt his cum fill my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could. It was so fucking much, that some of spilled out the corners of my mouth and slid down my chin. I wiped it off with the back of my hand.

I wasn't done with him, yet.

I grabbed his thighs and pushed them towards his chest. They were shaking too much and I knew he wouldn't be able to hold them up himself and it would be hard for to do to what I wanted to do.

"Was that your first blow job?"  His forehead was coated in a thin layer of sweat and I watched as some slid down into his eyebrow as he nodded his head, "Turn over." In a daze, he flipped over and I hoisted his hips ups in the air. I groaned as he was exposed to me. His hole was light brown and was surrounded by little brown hairs. I slapped him right cheek hard and he yelped. It was too fat I couldn't help myself.

I spread him wider apart and I coughed up and spat right on his quivering hole. Fiayaz gasped. I used my thumb to rub and pressed on it just a little. I wasted no more time diving in and tasting a different part of him.

"Oh!" He gasped out, "I never. T-thought. Shit." He bucked his hips back to meet my tongue. I sucked and flicked it back and forth. My finger replaced my tongue and I pressed in little by little. He whimpered again and I shushed him, telling him to just relax and he listened. He untensed and I was able to slide in another finger. I massaged the inside of walls and and wiggled my fingers in a V, stretching him.

"Lube?"

"D-drawer." Fiayaz said. I leaned and reached over to open the drawer. I could see inside, so I fumbled around socks and l I felt a plastic packet. Shit, I almost forgot about condoms. I grabbed it and searched again for the lube.

I wasn't gone ask him if he was sure he wanted this, because by the way he was acting he was turning into a slut. I shimmied my shorts down to my knees as opened the packet with my mouth and slid the condom on. It was snug fit, but it shouldn't break.

I squirted the the cool gel on my shaft and a generous amount on his hole and I rubbed it. I slapped my dick against and he shivered again in anticipation.

"Tell me how you want it."

"Can I turn around, please?" Whatever he wants. I helped him turn and I lifted his legs and again, pushed them towards his chest. He was sturdy enough now to hold that position with his hands under his knees. I placed one hand by his head and locked my arm in place.

I aligned my dick up with his entranced and applied a little pressure. His eyes were shut tight and he breathed deeply, trying to relax his body.

"Just breath, just breath" I leaned down and kissed his lips. I kept kissing him as I thrusted and in one motioned I breached.

We moaned at the same time exact fucking time. I moved my hips back and forth sliding in a little bit further each time, until I bottomed out into his warmth. Fiayaz let go of his legs and both arms wrapped around my neck, "Fuck. I feel, I feel—" He tried to wrap his legs around my waist, but one fell.

"Shit. Tell me what you feel, baby." I hissed. I licked the side of his neck, "Damn, you feel so fucking good," His other leg started shaking so I grabbed his thigh and held it up for him, "Tell me when to move."

"Give me a second." He panted for a couple seconds then gave me the okay, "I feel so fucking full."

I started fucking pounding him into the mattresses, giving him exactly what he been begging for this while fucking time. He cried out and clawed at my back when I hit a certain spot, "Oh my god, what is that!?" Fuck, yes! I slammed into the same spot over and over, "Gavin! Oh shit, wait, wait!"

"Nah, nah. Take this fucking dick. You said you could take it." I needed this so fucking bad. Even with the condom on this shit felt like Heaven.

Faiyaz tightened around me and his body started vibrating as his second orgasm coursed through his body. He called out my name as he shot cum on his own stomach. I grabbed his other thigh and lifted it up, never stopping my motions. I could feel it. It was coming. I got more sloppy.

I thrusted one last time, "Fuck!"

I collapsed on top of him, my face buried into his neck. I let go of his legs and they dropped beside me like they weighed a ton. Faiyaz's hand moved to my head and I felt him pull away my hair tie. It fell over us and clung to my wet body. I sucked my teeth and he giggled. His hand went back and massaged my scalp, it felt good as fuck.

He let out another small gasp as I gently pulled out of him. I was out of breath like a bitch. He pulled my hair up, causing my head to rise. Our eyes met and I saw a different look that I've never seen before.

"Can we go again?"

Whatever he wants.