• Chapter Twenty •

I think I created a monster. A very, very, horny and slutty monster. Faiyaz barely let me go to the bathroom to piss, let alone back to my dorm. So, I spent the night again and we skipped our Monday classes. I snuck out while he was asleep and well fucked. He'll be down for at least six hours, hopefully.

I walked back to my room that afternoon, with a slight limp and empty balls. I think I might've fucked up, but it felt good doing it, so shit.

When I walked in Hudson was in his desk chair on his phone. He had his laptop opened, but it was still on the home screen. Before the door could even close all the way he was at my neck.

"I texted you." He swiveled around to face me, "But you didn't text back." I sat down on my bed, dropping my bag at my feet. I seen the notifications, but I ain't read them.

I shrugged and knocked my shoes off, "I was kinda busy." My bed was worse than when I left it. The pillows were scattered on opposite ends and my blanket was balled up. Eric could've at least made the fucking bed.

"So was I. Busy babysitting Eric. What the fuck, Gav?" Hudson groaned and leaned forward in his chair. He dropped his head into his hands.

"He was sleep when I left him!" I laughed. I really didn't expect him to be able to move, let alone boss Hudson around, "I thought you was staying with Amy."

He gasped out loud dramatically, "How? How do you know about me and Amy?"

"Eric saw y'all leave together." I raised an eyebrow at him and his cheeks turned a little pink. He brushed his hair out of his face.

"It's not a secret, but, we just didn't wanna tell everybody, yet. And Drea was there so I couldn't really stay. We're still like not together...But together, it's weird," He explained, "Anyway! Not the point. He wasn't sleep when I got here. He made me run all the way to the vending machine. Which, by the way, the only working one is on the sixth floor! For Gingerale." He threw his hands up. He was dumb for listening. Eric's grown, he should've made him get it himself.

I opened my mouth, but he kept going, "No! That's not it. He kept begging me, 'please text Gavin, please text Gavin," He mocked, "So I did text Gavin, but Gavin didn't answer."

I doubled over in laughter. His face was turning more red like a tomato, "My bad."

"And he's still giving me shit about this project. Now I think, he's giving me trouble because you're giving him trouble." He looked as if he cracked the code to all his troubles.

"Nuh uh," I shook my head, "I ain't giving him shit." If anything, he gave me trouble by sucking my dick, ghosting me, then showing up at my door drunk as fuck. That's a trouble maker if I ever heard of one.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you did, please fix it, so I don't fail. Do you want me to fail and go back to Jersey, where I'll become the old man that runs one of those T-Shirt shops on the boardwalks!?" Hudson exclaimed. He said all that in one breath.

Wow.

I went over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders, patting them, "Calm down, Hudson, my boy. I'll fix it." Whatever it was. I didn't even do anything wrong.

He rolled his eyes and brushed my hands off of him, "You better! By tonight. This thing is due Wednesday and I don't have time to lollygag."

"Lollygag?" I snickered.

"Get out."

"How you kicking me out of my room and I just got here?" I just wanted to lay my Black ass down and go to sleep. I've earned it.

"Because Eric's not here and you can't fix it if he's not here. And he's not allowed in here anymore, so you gotta fix it out there." He pointed towards the door.

"Can I atleast shower first?" I asked. Serious Hudson was a scary sight. He meant business. He nodded stiffly. I had already showered in Faiyaz's building, but we didn't do much washing in the shower. More like, getting re-dirty. If I was going to back outside, I really needed to wash my hair. Hudson glared at me the whole time as I got my shower caddy and the rest of my shit. I raised my arms in surrender and back out slowly.

I don't even know where to find this man. I wasn't sure if I was still blocked, but I took the chance and texted him. I was surprised when the message said delivered. Now I wait.

Except I didn't have to wait at all because not even a second later my phone started ringing in my hand and Eric's name popped up on the screen.

"Hey, I'm on way to practice." Eric sounded a lot better than he did two nights ago. 

I got straight to the point, " Why you giving Hudson a hard time on this project yall got?" I asked him. He sucked his teeth on the other side.

"Ain't nobody giving him a hard time. I just been busy." Seems everybody been busy.

"Stop playing."

"I'm not. I'll talk to him today if it'll make you feel better."

"It won't make me feel shit. It's not my grade, it's y'all's. But, I'd rather my roommate not be pissed at me."

"Fuck him." He said indifferently, "He's over dramatic." That he is, but rightfully so right now. I'd be pissed, too, if my partner was being an ass.

"It's fuck him, but took care of you the other day, I heard. Did you even say thanks?"

"Yes, I did. I was taught manners, damn." He laughed.

"Manners? You ain't even make my bed." I shot back. My poor, disheveled bed.

"You'll be aight. You know what'll make me feel better?" He asked and I could hear his smirk through the phone.

"I really don't give a fuck." I spat. I really didn't.

He continued as if I didn't say anything, "If you'll see me after practice."

"No." I said instantly. Then being the idiot I am, caved a little, "Finish this project with Hudson and then, I'll see you another day." Why the fuck did I say that?

"Another day? Right, fine..." He paused, "You wasn't in class today."

"So?" 

"That boy that sit behind you wasn't there either. That Indian boy." Eric said slowly. I don't see what any of this gotta do with him or this project he got with Hudson, "Y'all fucking?"

This nigga cannot be serious.

"What?"

"I be seeing y'all on campus and shit. Y'all be walking close as shit together." He no longer sounded playful.

If I didn't know any better I would've swore he sounded jealous. Why would he even notice anything like that? How is the better question. I barely saw Eric on campus outside of class, so when the fuck does he see me and Faiyaz?

I hung up the phone on that. The last thing I was gone do was explain anything to Eric when he don't explain shit to me.