•Chapter Thirty-Six•

I lost my shit. Like completely lost my entire shit.

"Hell no!" I pushed him back and he stumbled back a few steps, "Fuck no!" I just wanted one night, one fucking night out where  everything just goes right.

Eric reached for me again, but I took two steps back out of his reach, "Gavin, chill." How the fuck could I? I was the fucking opposite of chill right now.

"How the fuck are you even here? Why?"

I had to get Fai away from Eric right now before he said something that could ruin my relationship before we even had a real chance.

"How? I got dropped off. I wanted to talk to you, I told you I was coming." He looked down.

I rubbed my forehead, "When?" That couldn't be true, I would've left the second I found out.

Eric looked just as confused as me, "On the phone remember? I called Drea. I came in, but I couldn't find you. But I found her and she told me you was out here." His voice shook, "I said some fucked up shit, but I take it back alright."

I chuckled humorlessly, "Fucking Drea." It was always fucking Drea.

Eric was right. He was motherfucking right about that bitch. She knew everything going on and still did that shit. I don't even know if I could blame on her being high because part of me still felt like she would do this same shit sober.

I shook my head, "I don't know what you on right now, Eric and I don't deadass give a fuck. Go back to Drea. I'm leaving. With Faiyaz."

It was like then he finally noticed someone else was standing with us. Eric eyes narrowed as he zoned his attention on Fai, "He doesn't even want you." He spat, looking at Fai, who sucked in a breath, "You know that, right? He's only with you because I said no."

"Jesus fucking Christ!"

"Funny because he just told you he's leaving with me. I think you're the one that he doesn't want." I looked down at Fai in shock. I can't believe he just said that shit. Eric stomped forward and I stepped in front of my boyfriend.

I pressed my hand to his chest, "Woah, back the fuck up right now. I'm not even playing, nigga." That's one thing that definitely wasn't fucking happening. I'd lay his ass out on the grass before I let him lay a finger of Faiyaz. Eric eyes flashed in anger and suddenly his hand grasped mine.

Then my wrist was suddenly yanked and the sound of a click had my blood running cold. I know that wasn't...And because I had to worst luck in the world it fucking was.

I looked down my wrist and I was fucking locked to Eric's. You got to be fucking shitting me. I yanked my arm back and instantly regretted it as we both stumbled to the ground. We both landed on our sides awkwardly and I rolled to sit up right.

"Faiyaz, where is the key?"

Fai stumbled over his words and patted his pockets. He looked at me with a grave look and I could've died right there. I asked him again.

"I—I think." He stuttered, "I think I left it in the room. Probably still in the box." He whispered.

"Fuck!" I shouted, pounding my fist into the ground. Fai looked between me and Eric, who was still struggling to sit the fuck up, "Gaving what the fuck is going on? What is he talking about?"

"Nothing!" I yelled at the same time Eric shouted, "Everything!"

"Look, Fai, I'll tell you everything back in the room, aight, just don't listen to this nigga. I'll tell you fucking everything. I put that on my mom, yo" I reasoned. His eyes fell to Eric once again.