• Chapter Thirty-Five •

He was so fucking hard to find, but I found him, and somehow Drea kept up with me, even though I was moving swift as fuck. I wished she'd go find Amy or somebody else to attach herself to.

Fai was leaning up against the wall talking to some people so he didn't even noticed me walking up. He had a cup in his hand and was talking really animatedly with the other. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He didn't even flinch.

"Babe!" He shouted. I pretty much fell into him the way I leaned so hard, "You're drunk as fuck." He said. I shook my head no. I was just drunk, not as fuck.

"How'd you know it was me?" I breathed into his neck. He turned his head and kissed my cheek instead of giving me an answer.

"Please there are children around." Came a voice. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I ain't wanna meet no more new people tonight. Two was enough for real and I had other shit on my mind right now. Nasty shit.

Fai pulled away and sucked his teeth, "Fuck off." I took his place against the wall and moved his body so he could just leaned on me. I pressed him right against my body so he could feel me. He froze for a second before relaxing.

The the annoying voice spoke again, "Are you going to introduce us or not. Y'all got matching costumes and shit. That's cute." She motioned towards us.

"This is Gavin." It was only three of them, but I didn't bother paying attention to their names, so I just nodded in their direction. I wasn't gone remember this shit anyway.

The girl leaned in, "Oh, the famous Gavin. I thought I'd never get the pleasure." She said.

I raised an eyebrow at that and chuckled, "I'm famous?" The boys nodded.

"Fai never shut the fucks about you." One said. Or tried to say, I don't know it sounded mumbled as fuck. From the glasses and mark on his forehead I knew he was Harry Potter, "He said your di—"

"Shut the fuck up." Fai hissed at him, "And you, too, Mel." Wait, no, I wanted him to finish that sentence, "Jesse, get her, please." He said to the other one.

The girl shrugged, feigning innocence, "What? I just stopped believing he even existed a month ago. Thought you made him up." She snickered, "But, no, really! It's nice to meet you." She tossed her hair and I watched with narrowed eyes as the boy, Jesse threw his arm over her shoulders. Yeah, I already wasn't feeling her.

"Fai, Can we go?" I said to him. More like plead.

Before he could even open his mouth Drea opened hers with a whine, "What? Already!? I feel like we just got here?" I lowkey forgot she was standing there for a second. Like, No forreal, where the fuck is her roommate? I sucked my teeth, I bet Hudson was having a much better time than me right now they way those two been missing in action.

"I agree with the angel. It's not even two, yet." Jesse chimed, "Very beautiful angel might I add." He smirked. The girl, Mel smacked his chest.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "Your girlfriend is standing right here, asshole."

"There's enough beautifuls to go around." He swayed. Weird couple. They didn't even have matching costumes. She was like a sexy nun and he was a werewolf. How the fuck does that go together? I refuse to believe these were his real friends, they just don't seem like people he'd even hang around. Then I remembered what my friend came to this party looking like and how he acts on a daily basis and those thoughts washed away

The girl, Mel snapped back at him and that created the perfect distraction for me to in one motion untuck the back of Fai's shirt from his shorts. Luckily it was dark because it wasn't the best execution, but even if it wasn't I was too high and drunk to give a fuck.

I slipped my hands under his shirt and just rubbed his sides with my thumbs, since the shit was too tight to do with my full hands. He was oddly cold despite the thin layer of sweat on his skin. I was hot as fuck so it was a good difference.
So much that I got lost in the feel of his skin and the music and his friends became background noise.

Damn that sounded like poetry.

I felt my body being guided away from the group and I knew I was outside when the cold air hit my chest. We must've went out a back door or something because I didn't feel myself walk up the stairs again.

"I wanted to leave anyway." Faiyaz said, "And look what I got." Out of nowhere he pulled out the bottle of Bacardi from somewhere.

"Where the fuck did you even put that shit?" I asked, "You know I don't fuck with that shit." It was still like half way full, I hope he knew I wasn't gone help him drink that shit.

He scoffed, "Please, everybody's drunk off their ass I just took it. And you do now, I'll smoke with you if you drink this with me?" He smiled.

That made me say yes instantly because I never got to see Faiyaz high before. I had to see this shit, even if it meant I'd be sick as fuck in the morning. I still gagged a bit watching him open the bottle and taking a sip. He swallowed easily like he always does and then handed it to me.

I grimaced.

"Oh, stop being a baby." He took it from hands and then just held it to my lips. I tilted my head back like he did the bottle.

That shit went down hard as fuck I hunched over coughing up a storm, "Fuck! That shit is nasty as fuck."

Fai's laughed filled the air as he watched my misery. Meanwhile my chest was on fire. I don't know if it was from the fucking devil juice or the coughing. Whichever it was, it went straight to my head and I stumbled a bit, a little light headed.

I finally got my bearings and was able to stand up fully.

"We can drink the rest in the room." He said through laughs.

That sounds like a threat if I ever heard one. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders to stable myself. His arm circled my waist and he was still giggling to himself. Fai thought this shit was funny as shit, huh? Bet. I'd show him how funny choking could be soon as we get through the door.

I took one step and froze. A hand clasp down on my shoulder and I felt like I got knocked down again. Because there stood Eric Harden.