• Chapter Twenty-Two •

"I shouldn't have done that." I said against him lips. My lips tingled and I wondered if he felt them, too. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and brought our lips back together. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I let him dominate the kiss.

We made out until we both pulled back breathless. I couldn't hold back. I growled and attacked his neck with kisses, nipping wherever I wanted. His moans filled the room. I made sure to suck hard enough to leave my mark. Even if he ghosted me again after this, he would still have these hickies, at least for a little while.

I slipped my hands under his shirt. Eric let out a deep breath and shivered as my finger traced his abs.

I bit his neck hard one last time before telling him to stand up, "Take these off." I smiled as I remembered the first time I told him that. Talk about déjà vu. Eric chuckled. I guess he was remembering the same thing. He pulled his shirt over his head.

Eric slipped his pants and boxers off in one motion. I damn near whistled at the sight. His dick sprang free and almost smacked me in my face, "Touch it," He whispered, staring down at me. I grabbed it and his knees buckled. I kissed the side of his hard member, "Put it in your mouth." He forced my head forward.

He fucked my face with no mercy and he was a fucking mouthful. Throatful. I struggled to not gag and relaxed my throat to take him down as far he could. I wasn't no bitch so I just held on for the ride. I gripped his thighs right under his ass as he held my head in place.

"You sucking the shit out my dick." He pulled out and bent down to sloppily tongue kiss me before shoving his dick back in my mouth, "Fuck, Gavin!" Eric suddenly back up and started jerking his dick fast as fuck, "Imma nut on your face." He begged.

He still had a tight grip on my hair, even if I did want to move (and I didn't), I couldn't. I couldn't take my eyes off his dick, "Here it come, baby, here it come." I braced myself. The first shot hit me right on my cheek and it was warm, then it was never ending. He coated my lips and cheeks in his cum.

Eric's dick was still rock hard and he swatted it against my lips a couple times, smearing it in. I kissed his tip then pushed him back. I licked my lips clean, "That's sexy as fuck. You're so fucking dirty." He said almost dreamily.

I told him to lay back down. I discarded my own clothes, wiping my face off with own shirt. I climbed onto him, my legs on either side of him. His frame was much bigger than mine, but we just fit together perfectly, "You look good under me." I said cockily. He rolled his eyes, but his smile matched mine.

"Shut the fuck up." He muttered.

"Or what, Eric?" I slammed my hips down to meet his, our erections rubbed against each other, causing a low growl to escape his lips, "What you gone do?"

From all the spit, his nut, and mine leaking precum, it was all slowly becoming it's own form of lube as we glided against each other. Little electric shocks were going through my body with every motion, "Shit."

"Don't stop." He groaned, raising his hips. His face was mesmerizing as he experienced this new feeling. Eric's eyes were wide open and watery. He was biting his lip so hard I'm surprised he didn't draw blood. He ain't have to worry about me stopping because I was stopping shit. It felt too fucking good.

I leaned back, sitting on his thighs. I spit into my palm a couple times and wrapped my hand around both our erections, or well, tried to. I jerked us off into my hand, keeping a tight grip, while keeping thrusts upward. His right  hand clasped hard on my hip,  little too tight, but I could deal with it. His other hand gripped my ass and was pushes me forward, aiding me.

Eric's breathing started to become erratic, "Why the fuck does this feel so good? I'm bout to nut again." I leaned back down and bent my head further and took one of his nipples in my mouth, "Oh, oh, shit." He literally started shaking. I nibbled it and swirled the tip of my tongue. 

I jerked faster and with my finger, I rubbed the tip of his sensitive dick, massaging softly against his slit. That's what did it, because finally he came again into my hand and over his stomach.

He was mumbling incoherently to himself as he orgasmed. I ain't hear because the added juices made mine come soon after.

I laid on his chest as he caught his breath. We were both still hard, but neither of us moved. I kissed his chest.

He gingerly rubbed my back, leaving a trail of goosebumps, "I never felt anything like that before." Eric said.

I kissed his chest again before just laying my head down on his pec, "Really?"

"Yes, really I never rubbed my dick against another nigga's dick before." He said smartly. I sucked my teeth and tried to roll off of him, "Chill out." Eric said and pushed me back in place.

"I ain't never had my nipples licked before. Fuck, now I see why bitches love—" I shut him up with a kiss and then another one. I could never get tired of this feeling, "I'll never stop," kiss, "talking if it makes you do this," kiss.

I shook my head, and for real got off of him this time and he let me. I looked at the mess on our stomachs and between our legs that was already starting to dry and feel gross.

"You could at least get me a towel or something." I turned my head to face him. He rolled his eyes, but listened, "I did all the work and shit."

Eric laughed as he got up. When his stood up, he  stumbled a little bit when he took his first steps. I even can't lie, boosted my fucking ego. I got this nigga walking like a baby deer and shit.

I laughed and folded my arms under my head, "Damn, I ain't even fuck you, yet, and your legs weak." He flipped me the middle finger which made me laugh hard.

"Yet, my ass." He said. Ass indeed and it was a big one.

His ass was tight and firm from playing football, but had a little jiggle to it as he walked to the bathroom. My legs had a mind of its own as I followed him into the bathroom. He didn't even hear me come up behind him. I sank to my knees.

I just wanted to bite it. So I did and much more.