• Chapter Thirteen •

I'm not saying all White people from Jersey act like this but what I will say is Hudson ain't making it no better for the image. I watched my roommate attempt to balance and pencil on his nose. He was miserably. Hudson's hair was dripping wet which come to think of was weird because I didn't see this man even get up to shower.

"Ok, look right now!" He yelled, flailing his hand at me. The pencil balanced for like a second before tipping to the right and onto the ground. He caught it with his hand and showed it to me proudly, "See, told you I could do it!"

I clapped my hands three times real slow, "They should make a fucking olympic category for this shit."

He ignored my sarcasm, "That's exactly what I told my mother!" Hudson slammed back down into his desk chair. He fidgeting with his watch before looking back up at me, "We gotta meet the girls at the kitchens. Time to turn into Chef Boyardee Hudson!" Also, he was loud all the fucking time. He flicked his hair back and forth, sending droplets all over the place.

"Why is your hair wet?" I finally asked.

"Because of water?" He looked at me as if it was a ridiculous question. I noted to never ask this man another question.

"Can we just go?" I haven't seen Andrea in like a week after our almost fucking and I kind of missed her. I wasn't excited about baking fucking cookies but being around her was gone make it better.

I actually remembered the to the cafeteria this time. Good. I was finally fucking learning this campus.

"It's gonna start getting cold soon." Hudson said happily when we finally got there, "I miss the cold."

I cussed. Why would I ever leave sunny California for this shit, "I'm not prepared for the fucking cold weather."

"You're lucky we not in Jersey. We get like twenty five feet of snow."

"And you're happy about that?" I shuddered. He just shrugged I guess that was a yes. I'd definitely have to get my mom to send me some hoodies and shit because I don't think jean jackets, hoodies and sweats were gonna cover it.

Suddenly a 115 pound force almost knocked me over, "Gavin!" Arms wrapped around my waist. My arms instinctively went around Drea. I lifted her up and her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I'm going to fucking throw up." That familiar deep voice rumbled. Fuck no. I gently let her down but her hands never left my waist. I look over her head to see nobody other than Amy and Eric fucking Harden. I didn't know why he was here and I wasn't going to ask. He was the reason we were all fucking here and the first place. Eric's eyes glared into mine he gave me a head nod but I ignored it.

"Hey, Amy." I waved at her, "I didn't know you were a culinary major." I said lightly.

She waved back with a smile, "I've been cooking ever since I learned to walk. Other babies had teddy bears but I had a pet spatula named Henry." She said into the air heartily. Girl. She's not helping the image either. I just laughed at Blonde and turned my attention back to Drea as we all followed Amy to the back. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and of course she was wearing her gym clothes.

"I feel like we haven't talked in forever. I missed you, ugly." She hit my chest with her tiny hand her little southern accent coming out.

"I already told you about hitting me." I shot back and she mocked me.

"I can't hit you if I want to." She reached up to hit me again but I caught it with mine swiftly. I pulled her tighter to me.

"Does that mean I can hit you whenever I want?" I shot back with a smirk.

That was the last straw apparently because Hudson groaned, "It's like a bad porno please I've had enough." He looked back at me and Drea with a snarky smile. We just laughed at him. I could feel Eric's eyes on me but I planned on continuing to ignore him. Suddenly he turned his head to Eric, "Why are you even here?" I'm happy he asked.