Chapter 8

*Dean's P.O.V* 

Words couldn't be coming out of my mouth right now. There was barely any noise in my hotel room. I haven't even talked to anyone ever since it had happened, besides Brooklyn. Bray had to bring up my father, my past. Bringing up my past is a no no and I just hate it when I think about it. My past is my past and it shouldn't have been brought up at work or at all in the matter of fact. I know exactly was Bray Wyatt was doing though. He was trying to get inside my head and under my skin. Well it wasn't gonna work. He hurt my feelings when he brought of my past and I am gonna get revenge on him sooner or later. Sooner is the better opotion though. While I was just laying on my best there was a knock on the door. I groaned because I didn't want to see anybody. I finally had the guts to see who the hell was knocking on my door. Once I opened it there was Roman. I let him in.

"Hey man, just wanted to come by and see how you are considering what had happened?" he said. I took a deep breath. He looked like he was very sorry about this and I didn't blame him.

 "I'm completely a wreck right now man. He shouldn't have brought up my father. To be honest I didn't even know he knew that stuff" I breathed out. A frown on my face. He shook his head.

 "Well I'm sorry that had to happen" he placed his hand on my shoulder.

 "I'm sorry too" 

 "There's nothing to be sorry about" he said frowning. 

 "Yes there is! I just wish this kind of thing didn't happen"

 "Listen Dean you shouldn't let this kind of thing get in the way of this fued. He is playing mind games with you. He is doing everything he can to get to you. You have to do the same thing and I know you can do that" he said. 

 He was right. I can play the mind games. 

 "Your right I have to fight and play back. It's what I have to do" He nodded. 

 "Just try and not let him get into your head and under your skin. Your better than that. Show him what you are made of" he said. I nodded.

 "I think you want to stop talking about this and do something else" he said. That honestly made me chuckle. He was again right.

 "Yeah pretty much. Your here right now and what can happen when there is two guys in the same room" I said. He shrugged. I knew what he was doing and he was playing around.

 "Guys night out?" he asked. I smirked.

 "You know it bro" I said and then we fist bumped. 

 "But are you sure that you can let this kind of thing get out of your head?" he asked. Now he was gonna know the whole reason as to why we were having this guys night out.

 "Roman, guys night out means we drink and get away from the pain" I laughed. He nodded understanding. He knew what I was talking about though. We were just messing around. 

 "So when should we go?" he asked. 

 "The sooner the better"

---------

Roman and I were already at the bar. We were getting it on like most guys would do when they are here. I had to get this urge out of my head. I had to get away from the pain. This is all Bray fucking Wyatts fault and this was the next best thing to happen. I had to do this. The bar is my kinda place when I am pissed and in pain.

 "Careful man" Roman said as I was chugging down shots. Who is he kidding? This is what I live for pretty much.

 "Why?" I slurred. See I was already starting to get tipsy.