Chapter 66

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

I had to get ready for Wrestlemania. Sure, I have been in a couple of Wrestlemanias before but I just really want to be ready for this match that is coming up so soon. I really was ready for it and I just need to stay focus for now.

"Your ass is looking good" I heard from behind me when I was doing squats and when I turned around. I should have known. Dean.

"Why are you looking down there?" I asked him. He shrugged and he put his gym bag down. 

"I pretty much have the rights to because you are my girlfriend" he said and I just shook my head.

"You really amaze me" I said. He just chuckled and then walked towards me and was about to wrap his arms around me but I was able to stop him.

"Don't. I am sweaty and I am sure you don't want to get my sweat on you" he just raised an eyebrow at me.

"I am always having your sweat on me when we work out together if you know what I mean" he said winking. I slapped him on the chest.

"You are such a perv" I said. I am being serious he amazes me a lot.

"Yeah but I am your perv"  he smirked. 

"Okay then suppose you are right" I then just continued doing what I was doing before he came and stared at my ass. I kinda wanna know what goes through his mind half the time but then again I don't want to know.

As I continued to do the squats I can see him just starring. I am actually kinda used to this as well.

"You are doing a great job babe" he commented. I just rolled my eyes and just continued. I was able to do a couple more and then I was able to stop.

"Aww don't stop" he pouted. 

"Well I am sorry but I didn't want to continue. I am done for today" I said getting a drink from my water bottle. 

"Then maybe tomorrow you can come back here tomorrow and I can get a front row ticket" I just ignored his sentence.

"You are not talking to me and it's making me sad" 

"It's what you get for making dirty comments" I said grabbing my gym bag and that made him grab his as well and we were walking out of the gym together. When we walked out of the gym he grabbed my hand.

"Oh come on you love it when I make dirty comments. It makes you all flustered" 

"I would tell you yeah right but then you are correct." I admitted. It's true when it does it then I will get all flustered and everything.

"I am always right" he smiled.

"No you are not. You tend to make mistakes" I said.

"Okay enough about this. I was thinking that you want to come to lunch with me. Roman said that he was going to as well and we were going together but I want to be with you as well so will you?" he asked and it really did look like he wanted me to go. 

"Sure, I guess" I shrugged.

"Great. Let's go to the hotel and then we could get ready" he said.

-----

"I am happy that you were able to join us" Roman said to me after we had ordered our drinks. I am sitting next to Dean as Roman was in front of us.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world" I joked and he chuckled.

"Oh don't say that. We know that you love to hang out with us" he said. I just shrugged.

"I like hanging out with this cutie more" I said pointing to Dean and he just smiled. Roman pretended to look hurt.