Chapter 114

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Okay you have to tuck in when I am coming towards you" Nikki told me as we were in the gym. We decided to be in the ring so that we can get some more moves down for when we are doing this Diva's Revolution.

"Okay got it" I said and then we had practiced it.

We wanted to still do the same moves that we have done before but just make sure that they were better. Brie wasn't with us because she didn't want to see me I guess.

"That was good" Nikki said grabbing her water bottle and taking a drink of it.

"We gotta be prepared for it" I said taking a drink of my water bottle as well.

Dean was with Roman but I was gonna see him when we are at the arena for Smackdown.

"You think this will be for the division that we did this revolution. I mean I know that you are friends with some of them" she said while looking at me.

"If Stephanie insist that there needs to be a change in this division then we should just go with it. It can't be bad though" I shrugged.

"I don't think it will be bad either. It's something that maybe the fans would enjoy and want to see"

"You got that right" I said and smirked at her.

"Where's Brie?" I asked her. I was only asking because I am just curious. But that was one side of me. The other side of me doesn't really care.

"Well apparently at the hotel room she told me that she wasn't feeling good which I find that hard to believe because she was fine last night" she said.

"She probably doesn't want to see me" I pointed out and she nodded.

"That could be a reason. But she's making it seem like it's not. I don't know what's wrong with her"

I know that I will have to have a talk with Brie and ask why she thought it was a good idea to attack me. I didn't give her a reason for her to do that so why would she do it?

"You know what though I did ask her why she did it though" she said and that has grabbed my attention right away.

"What did she say?" I asked giving her my full on attention.

"She just thinks that you will forget about is once you and Dean get married"

"Really that's why she's feeling weird?"

"I'm afraid so. I didn't want to believe her and I told her that once you two are married you are gonna want to spend time with him more because he is gonna be apart of your life forever. Do you know how many times she's with Bryan and in order for me to see her
I have to go to their house" she said.

"I find it a stupid reason though that she is doing this" I said putting my hair up.

"Well it's Brie for you. Who knows anymore"

"Ted said that he is gonna make Brie his secret weapon for this whole situation" I said and she snapped her head up at me.

"Oh no he didn't" she said shaking her
head.

"He is not gonna use Brie for his own battles" she said but what she didn't know was that Ted possibly heard that.

"What was that Nikki?"  Ted asked.

"Does it matter?" She asked him.

"Well apparently it does when you keep saying my name all the time. What is the problem now?" He asked her. He can pretend he is innocent when he isn't.