Chapter 92

*Ted's P.O.V*

Who does that little witch think she is? She just thinks that she has some reputation on me that she can just say some stuff. She brought up my family. My wife. No one is allowed to do that and I know how Kane feels when Dean brought up his. But this chick is out of her mind. She is gonna regret this sooner than later. I am done wasting my breath on her. Come Monday night on Raw she is gonna get a taste of her medicine. 

She won't even remember anything after. But we just have to get rid of Dean first and then it's her turn. 

"What's wrong Ted? You look a little blue" I heard someone say and when I turned around I was just uggh. Who else that is associated with her do I have to encounter. 

"What do you want blondie?" I asked him. Dolph stepped up and just smirked.

"You look really tense right now. What crawled up your pants and died?" he asked laughing. This isn't a time for jokes, I thought.

"Wow so funny" I said with sarcasm but he didn't seem to notice. 

"But seriously. What is the son of the million dollar man up to? What is he mad about?" he asked. I know I said before that I would consider wanting to go against him in a match one day but the way that he insulted me made me think differently. 

"Your little friend Brooklyn brought up my family. She said that I was a piece of shit" I spat. He looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Really? You are gonna take her seriously?"

"I known her longer than you know her. So I know when she is telling the truth or not" 

"Dude you seriously need a chill pill. Stop and think for a little alright. You probably got what you deserve. You came back all of a sudden and tried to get her back. Not just considering that she told me that you had a crush on her and how you asked her out but she turned you down. She isn't right for you. She still isn't. She has a boyfriend. You are married. You need to get away from her" he said.

"This isn't about my crush that I once had for her. You are the second person to say that to me" I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"Oh yeah? Who else has told you?" he asked. 

"Seth Rollins. He pretty much told me to not deal with Dean but to deal with Brooklyn. Look, I don't care about Brooklyn. I never have. I am back for one thing and one thing only. To get back at Dean" I said serious but he didn't seem to buy it.

"Sure sure keep telling yourself that. You are mad because Brooklyn is with Dean. Why else would you be back and try to just make her life hell? You may be back to get even with Dean but you are also here to make sure that Brooklyn regrets her decision" he shrugged.

"Are you even listening to yourself at the moment?" I asked him. He just looked at me.

"You are just trying everything you can to not get a rise out of me. I know what you are trying to do and all you want is to make me feel like the bad guy. I am not the bad guy" 

"Just shut up for a second. First off don't talk to me like that. Second, that is all false. You can't stand the fact Brooklyn is with Dean and you want to break them up"

"I can see the bleach is really damaging your hair" 

He just chuckled. But it was a dark chuckle. He wasn't amused at all.

"I am not that stupid Ted. The person that is stupid is you. Just admit that you are here to pay back at Brooklyn"

"You don't know nothing" I said and then walked away.