Chapter 65

*Paige's P.O.V*

So ever since last night I had a lot of thought in my head. I really thought that I needed to do this because I really want to be on the same page as AJ. She had slapped me backstage and she shouldn't even be doing that in the first place. So I just thought that we should just be talking about be on the same page. I knew she was at the gym so I went there and there she was but she was with Brooklyn. Oh great. I slowly walked over there and stood a few feet behind her. I made an 'hmm' sound and the both of them turned around. Right when they saw me they narrowed their eyes.

"Relax guys I am not here to fight" I assured them. They were still looking at me weirdly and it was starting to creep me out.

"Guys, your starring is creeping me out" I said.

"What do you want Paige?" Brooklyn asked me. 

"Well I need to talk to AJ so I suggest that you go and give us some privacy" I said to her. I wasn't in the mood to be talking to her so I think she really needs to go away.

"Whatever you need to say to me you can say it in front of Brooklyn" AJ said.

"No I will not so Brooklyn shoo" I said. I just wish this was over already but they were making it difficult. 

"Fine have it your way" she said and then walked away.

"Okay so what do you want?" Wow so she wants it straight to the point. Well I guess I got to give it to her.

"What you did to me yesterday at Raw was unacceptable" I started. 

"Oh when I slapped you backstage. Is that what you are trying to tell me?" she asked. She seemed proud that she had slapped me. Well she should know that you don't get away with slapping me.

"Yeah and I don't think you should have done it when we are a team along with Naomi at Wrestlemania" 

"I can do whatever I want and you can't tell me what to do. If  I want to slap you then I will slap you" she said and then she slapped me again. I put my hand on the cheek that had been slapped. I can't believe she done it again.

"You really crossed the line"

"And does it look like it bothers me?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"We gotta be on the same page from now on. We can't keep doing this because you know what will happen? It will break our team" I said. I was being really truthful. We really needed to be on the same page.

"I can never know if you are ever telling the truth considering what you had done to Brooklyn and to Dean"

"Well I am being truthful about this. I am being serious. I want to make an amazing match and I am happy that I am able to be partners with you and Naomi. So let's just put our differences for that night and from now on until that night. I really want to work with you" After I had said that she was just looking at me trying to process what I had just said.

"I can say the same to you. You are a great wrestler in the ring and I should be happy that I am teaming up with you. But you know how I am. I don't work great with others. I like being alone" she said with a look on her face.

"Same here but the people that I team up with I am okay with them. It's not that bad at all" I said trying to reason with her.

"So you will be okay with all of this?" I then asked her. I am hoping that she says yes because I want to be able to work with her and make an incredible match at Wrestlemania.

"After thinking for a little bit I agree. Let's go to Wrestlemania with dominated faces and make a great match. It's what we are made to do anyway" she laughed a bit. I had to laugh as well.