Chapter 91

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I guess Dean and I can't catch a break..I guess. There is just so much going on and I have no idea how we are able to get through it. I am alone at the moment and I have no idea on what to do. Dean has to be working at a live event so he won't be back until later. So what the hell am I suppose to do? 

Maybe I can get some alone time to myself and go get some Starbucks. Hmm I should do that.

It's a good thing that I am already ready. I started walking to the coffee shop when I had ran into Dolph Ziggler.

I don't even remember the last time that Dolph and I talked even with Dean around. 

"Hey Brooklyn what's up?" he asked giving me a hug. I hugged him back and then we pulled away.

"Nothing much. Just going to go and get some coffee" I said and he nodded.

"I can keep you company if only you want me to though" he said and I had thought about it. Maybe I could use his company only for today because I am alone.

"Yeah" I said and we started walking to the coffee shop. We ordered what we wanted to drink. After a few minutes we got what we ordered and then sat in a booth across from each other. 

"So it's been awhile since we had talked" he started. Good thing I am not the only one that realized that. 

I nodded.

"I guess we were both busy" I shrugged and took a ship of my drink.

"I know that Dean is busy" he said and I looked over at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Well first off he has a match at Elimination Chamber match with Seth for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Second he has Ted back and he is apart of The Authority" he said and I nodded.

I already knew that but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

"But I do know that he will get through it. He was able to get through it before so I am sure that he will" he said. 

"I'm sure that Dean knows what he is doing" I said.

"I am sure that he does to but here's the thing. This is him against the Authority. Anything can happen"

"Dean has done this before"

"Look, Dean is going against a large amount of people in a group. The Authority just continues to get bigger and Dean only has Roman to help fight against them. That is like two vs anyone else that is in The Authority. I remember when I went against The Authority and that resulted in my getting fired for saving my ass. That's that" he said.

And Dean trusts him as a friend? That's weird.

"I know that I am being a bit harsh but that is the truth. What do you think the possibility of him winning at Elimination Chamber?" he asked me.

"I think he will be able to win"

"Yes he can because we have seen him beat Seth but that was just what? a week ago? But at the Elimination Chamber anything can happen. Seth is gonna have the security out there. Kane is gonna be out there. Ted for sure will be out there. Roman can be out there as well if nothing happens to him. That is what I am trying to say" 

"It does make sense though" 

"Now you can understand" he said and took a sip of his drink. 

I sometimes want to know this whole concept about The Authority and everything. I mean I am one of the divas that don't get any time on T.V anymore. I guess they got tired of me being out there so they were like 'Brooklyn is not gonna work tonight' I guess I am use to it I guess.