Chapter 68

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

This is kinda been a stressful day and night. Well the past  couple of days been like that as well. It's completely crazy and I have no idea on how to explain it. I am just tired from Raw at the moment. I was in Dean's locker room putting away my attire even though I didn't wrestle. Dean was just pacing around in the room for a bit because of what happened.

"I am so ready for this match" I heard him muttered. Ever since he had gotten back from the ring and from his second appearance he has been out of it. 

"You only have a few days left until that happens so I understand where you are coming from" I said. He slowly looked over at me and then walked over to me.

"You also have your match that I know that you are very excited for" he was right.

"Yeah I really can't. It's like the one big even that is like important that I also want to do good on" I said. He nodded understanding.

"Yeah everyone wants that kind of thing to happen" he said pulling me closer to him. We just stayed silent for a while.

"Okay so I have now just thought of this but I figured that you are now stressed and stuff that maybe you would like to go on a date?" he asked. I looked up at him and noticed that he was serious. I mean a date with my man wouldn't be a bad idea? Would it?

"Sure why not" I smiled. He smiled and then grabbed my bags and then we walked out of the locker room and went to the rental car. We got in and he started driving the car.

"So when we get there, I wanna talk about what happened backstage" he said grabbing my hand. I did a big sign.

"I don't even want to talk about it" I said quietly but he was able to hear it.

"I know you don't babe but we gotta. I want to know what happened" he said. I guess I will be able to live with. 

"So just relax for a bit and then we will be there in just a bit" he said.

--

We finally made it to the restaurant and we were just seated. I can admit that it looked really cute and I love when Dean makes dates like this. I knew that he sense that I was going through a hard time at the moment that he needed to do this. Trust me, we don't do this often because of our busy schedules. Even if we are together most of the time we are always having fast food at our hotel. We never really have a romantic dinner most of the time even though he does try. 

"I am also thinking that when we get back to the hotel that I give you a warm bath" he said taking a sip of his  red wine. I had red wine as well.

"That would be nice" I smiled. Dean and I just decided to share the big plate of pasta and like I said it's pretty huge.

"I just also want to say that since in two days will be four months together. Wow just how time goes by fast we should just celebrate it tonight while we are here" he said grabbing my hand. I nodded agreeing.

"I have no problem with that"

"Okay so let's talk about what had happened backstage earlier" he said looking serious. I can tell that he really wanted to talk about it. I took a deep breath.

"I don't even know where to start" I started. Then he started to talk.

"Just start when you walked up to her and was gonna tell her what happened" 

"Okay so after you wished me good luck and everything I found her sitting on one one of the crates and then I told her I needed to tell her something. When I told her though that Phil kissed me she didn't believe me. She thought that I was lying saying that Phil isn't a man like that to do that and then she called me crazy and I said it back to her and that was what made us fighting until you pulled me back" I said. He was thinking hard about this.