Chapter 90

*Ted's P.O.V*

So I have a meeting with Triple H today. Apparently he wanted to talk about some stuff that it gonna be happening when it's the next couple of weeks and I am gonna be apart of it. It's great. I have a feeling he would want this to happen when I had made my return at Payback and then officially become a member of The Authority. 

So I made it to the head quarters or whatever you want to call it. I went in and found Triple H's office. I knocked on the door and I heard a come in. I went in and then closed the door. I sat down and was ready to get down to business.

"Welcome Ted" he smiled and he shook my hand. I smiled back at him.

"Okay so we might as well get some things covered up real quick. So we all know that Seth is going against Dean at Elimination Chamber" he started and I nodded.

That was just last night.

"Okay so here's the thing though the match is not official just yet" he started and that made me a bit confused. What does he actually mean by that?

I mean, everyone including me had heard Stephanie last night that Dean was granted his match at Elimination Chamber. 

"I don't understand sir" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Here's the thing" he said digging into his drawer and pulling something out. He placed it on the table and noticed that there was a pack of papers on a clipboard. Oh I see now.

"This is a contract to make it official" he grinned and that made me matched his grin.

"With all respect though why is there a contract involved?" I asked. 

"It's like a symbol and it can stand for a lot of things. But this is the big thing. We don't want Dean as champion and we know that you don't want that to happen either" he asked and I nodded. I wouldn't want him to.

I didn't trust the guy. He is out of his mind.

"So this contract can put a stop to that" he said looking at it. I wanted to look at it and see what was in it. It made me so curious.

"We can put a stop to this match coming Elimination Chamber. All that needs to happen is that coming next Monday on Raw we try everything we can to stop that" he said and he gave me the contract.

I took a look at it and see what was inside and what it contains of. It looked pretty good.

"All he needs to do is sign the contract and it's official. But it doesn't have to be when The Authority could try to put a stop to it"

I tried to think about this a little bit. I don't know how they could make this happen but this is The Authority. They can do anything. I should be able to trust them but I don't know if Triple H is willing to tell me what is actually suppose to happen.

"Am I ever gonna find out what is suppose to happen on Monday next week?" I asked.

"That you would have to know before the show starts. But we will be opening the show so it's a good thing that you will be able to know everything. Even if most of the things don't work" he said and I nodded understanding.

"I hope this would be able to work" I said and I was about to go but he stopped me.

"Wait Ted" he said and I sat back down.

"I also want to let you know that this whole meeting just isn't about Dean" he smirked and I was confused again.

"What else is this about?" I raised my eyebrow.

"It's about your friend Brooklyn. We noticed that there was some tension between the two of you" he said. 

I nodded slowly.