Chapter 18

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

There was literally one thing that I can hear. That was the pounding that was going on in my head. Damn it hurt like a bitch. I didn't expect that kind of thing to happen tonight. I was literally in pain and I couldn't move at all. The refs were helping me and I can feel the blood coming out of my nose. Yeah that was from when she threw me into the ring post. I really didn't cared of there was blood on my hands but I really didn't want it go anywhere but then the refs gave me a towel and I put it near my nose. I made it through the hallways and the superstars were looking at me. Paige was nowhere to be seen. Of course. She wanted to leave as quickly so she didn't have to see me look like a mess. We got to the trainers and they were gonna see if there was any damages. The towel was still near my nose. The blood was coming out fast. Then I saw the Bella Twins come into the trainers, also Dean.

"Omg I can't believe she did that" Nikki said trying to keep her anger in but of course it wasn't working.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked me. I shook my head. The trainer checked my nose and yeah there was still blood but he was dabbing it so that it can stop.

"Just keep holding it a bit longer" he said and I nodded. He went to the back to get something.

"You are gonna get payback right?" Nikki asked. Yeah she wasn't okay with this.

"Of course" I said. They all had concern looks on their face. They hated seeing me look like this. The trainer came back.

"Well there is nothing wrong with you. You don't have a concussion but all you need is rest and you have a few bruises but that is about it" he said. I nodded disappointed hearing that kind of news.

The trainer took away the towel and luckily it stopped bleeding and he gave me some water.

"I think you are okay by now" The trainer said and then we all left.

"I feel like I have to find her now" Nikki hissed.

"You can wait till Smackdown" Brie told her and Nikki shook her head.

"I can't wait that long. She shouldn't have hurt my best friend. I hated seeing that" Nikki said. Dean was being quiet.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked him.

"I just hated seeing you look like that. It broke my heart" he said.

"Aww" Nikki cooed. I can really tell that she wanted us together really bad.

"Can you guys just get together already?" she yelled out and we all looked at her.

"What?" she said putting her hands up. We laughed at her.

"But I'm being serious though. You guys are acting like a couple already even though you two aren't and it's just adorable."

"Nikki they will let us know when they are dating just be patient" Brie said looking at her sister.

"I just can't wait though" Nikki pouted crossing her arms over her chest. Dean just kept looking at me. I wonder why?

"Dean why do you keep starring at her?" Nikki asked him and he shook his head, meaning that he was in deep thought.

"I didn't even notice that I was looking at her" he said. Nikki had a look which read 'I'm not buying it'

"No Nikki I am not gonna tell you what I have been thinking about" he said. Nikki then pouted again.

"You will tell me Ambrose one way or the other" she hissed at him playfully. Dean rolled his eyes.

"She speaks the truth" Brie said agreeing with her sister. Dean looked like he was outnumbered.