Chapter 23

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I really wasn't doing anything as the moment. I was just with Dean in our hotel room just relaxing. I can admit that talk that we had the day before made me realize that we were gonna be together for awhile. Maybe longer. I would happy if that happened. I mean I have always wanted to be his and now it had happened. Dean was on the bed and I can tell that he was uncomfortable with the neck brace that he was wearing. He was constantly moving his head trying to be comfortable but it looked like it wasn't happening. I felt bad for him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"I am just uncomfortable" he said. I didn't blame him. I mean, if I was in that thing then I would hate it.

"I don't blame you" I said laying down next to him.

"Are you gonna be able to go to Raw on Monday?" I asked him.

"Yeah the doctors said that I would be able to be cleared. I just can't wait to give him payback for what he did to me"

"I can't wait to see it then" I smirked. I was pretty sure that he was gonna be doing something that was completely out of his mind. But I mean he is the lunatic for crying out loud.

"Can you tell me what you are gonna do?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I should know. I am your girlfriend"

"You are gonna have to be like everyone else and find out" he smirked. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. Yeah I was gonna be acting like this. I didn't cared.

"Don't do that" he protested. I continued doing it.

"Are you gonna ignore me and just continue doing that?" he asked and I just smiled innocently and nodded my head.

Then he tackled me on the bed making me laugh. We continued to wrestle for a bit and then he started tickling me. I was laughing so hard. Let me tell you I am very ticklish.

"Dean, s-stop" I said while laughing. He was laughing as well.

"I will stop when you say that I am the best boyfriend ever" he said and then continued tickling me.

"This is so unfair" I said. He chuckled.

"How is it unfair?"

"It just is" I said.

"You know it would be over already if you just say the words" I really didn't want to say them even though those words were true.

"Fine. You are the best boyfriend ever" I said. He chuckled and then stopped.

"You probably tickled me for about five minutes" I said. He just shrugged.

"I am so gonna give you payback mister"

"How?"

"You will see" I said and then went into the bathroom. I was gonna go and see the Bella Twins real quick and then we were gonna go to Raw together. The Slammys were on Monday so we were gonna go and get ready together and everything. I couldn't wait. I have been told that I was nominated for Diva of the Year. Dean was nominated for Breakout Star of the Year.

I put my hair in a ponytail and then I just grabbed my phone. Dean was still laying in the bed.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"Just to hang out with Nikki and Brie before we get ready to go to Raw" I said and then grabbed my bag.

"Okay I will meet you at the arena" he said getting up and then putting his arms around my waist and then giving me a kiss. I smiled.