Chapter 10

*Dean's P.O.V* 

"Okay, Roman stop" I said. Okay so I was again with Roman and Dolph. We went to get lunch and at the moment Roman is throwing french fries at me. I don't know why he is doing that but who knows?

"Why? It's starting to become fun" he pretended to whine.

"It is for you but not for me"

"Hey I thought you were okay ever since you know who had made you feel all bettter" he winked at me. How in the hell did he know that she was with me at that time.

"How did you know about that?" I asked confused. I didn't say anything.

"Well because when I saw you after you were smiling and your cheeks were red" They were? Well probably I was doing something else for me not to notice.

"So there isn't a point in this" I said. He nodded.

"That is correct" he smirked.

"I sometimes wonder how you two deal with each other" Dolph said getting into the converstation.

"I wonder that too but we are brothers so I think that is why" I said eating part of my cheeseburger.

"Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with him" Roman said. 

"So I just wanna say that I liked your promo that you did on Raw" Roman said. I grinned. Of course. The whole thing was true though. Bray and I are like the same thing and we both would pretty much want to put each other through hell.

"Well I just gotta speak the truth" I shrugged.

"You got that right" Dolph said. I also wonder how I am friends with him as well?

"Well speaking of other things let's talk about Ambrose's crush" Roman smirked while looking at me. I groaned. Don't get me wrong I can talk about her all day but the way he is doing it is well..making me feel weird.

"You know this is your fault" I told him. He looked confused.

"How it is my fault?"

"Because you always have to mention her" he put his hands up.

"Hey you do your fair share of mentioning her as well" he spoke. Okay he had that right but not all of it. I mostly am keeping my feelings to myself.

"Okay you got me there but not all the time. I kinda try to ignore the subject" 

"You try to ignore?" I nodded. 

"Why are you doing that?" 

"To be honest I do not know. No one competely understands" I shrugged again.

"Well I just wanna let you know that if you want her to be yours then your gonna have to make a move on her soon." Dolph said. I knew that already.

"Thanks for stating the obvious" I said with sarcasm.

"I am just pointing out the facts."

"Okay how about we start talking about something else" Roman suggested and we all agreed.

"So I kinda have been noticing that Paige is starting to talk to you and such. Do you know why?" Dolph asked. I tried to think about it but truth be told I don't know.

"I actually don't know why she is acting that way to me. Like she has been giving me compliments and then asking me these weird questions. I have a feeling she likes me but again who knows?"

"Yeah but isn't Brooklyn with her?"

"Actually I have noticed Brooklyn with her sometimes while she has a confused look on her face and Paige is all smiley"