Chapter 14

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

Oh lookie cookie. We are back at it again with Dean. I am like kinda wondering why he is the one that kinda wants to know our problems? I mean he is like the reason that Paige and I are fighting. But I mean c'mon. It's really nothing but I feel like this fight that just happened was also nothing. We hardly even tried anything against Paige and look at where we are right now. The five of us with Dean again but this is the first time that AJ gets to see this. I actually wonder what the hell is gonna happen but we will see right now. 

"C'mon guys don't leave me hanging" Dean said crossing his arms waiting for us to answer. Paige step up. Oh no not again.

"I was angry about what had happened between us in the gym and I took it out on them. Hence, why Brookyln has a black eye forming right now" she said. Is she taking the blame for my black eye?

"Wait what happened between you two at the gym?" Brie asked confused. Paige was starting to walk away but Nikki blocked her. 

"C'mon guys we gotta get this out. Can it actually be that bad?" Nikki asked and Paige and Dean nodded.

"C'mon Dean we told you our problem and now you tell us yours" I can tell that Dean didn't want to talk about it. He looked really uncomfortable.

"Okay so I was doing what I normally had to do. I was punching a punching bag and I was too focused on it that I didn't realize that Paige was behind me. I stopped and she starts flirting with me again. She sits on my lap and tells me that she loves me and I basically told her that she was getting on my nerves and she said I hurt her feelings. Truthfully though everything that I said to you was true." he said looking at Paige.

Paige was also the one that was uncomfortable. 

"Well it looks like both of our problems are about the same so thats okay, I guess" Nikki said unsure.

"I knew that it was harsh but it was true. You were always up in my space and I didn't like it." Dean said. 

"Dean, I'm sorry that I was all up in your space. I guess you can say that I wanted a little bit of attention on me" she admitted. Well finally. I looked over at Nikki and Brie and they were grinning because she had finally admitted that she wanted attention.

"Did you like wanted to talk to me?" Dean asked her. Paige was starting to look nervous again.

"I was trying to prove a point" she said and then walked away leaving us confused.

"Do any of you guys knows what she is talking about?" Dean asked. I shrugged and so did the other girls.

"Is there something else that you are not telling us?" Nikki asked him. 

"She was also saying that she never really cared about me. I didn't understand that and I didn't ask about it" he said running his hand through his hair.

"She said the exact same thing to me" I said. He looked at me. 

"Really?" he asked.

"She even said when we were out here that she was done with you" Brie said. 

"What is there to be done with me? I didn't do anything to her?"

"Who knows whats in that crazy head of hers" I said. Dean agreed. 

"She even told us that there was something that she wasn't gonna tell us until Survivor Series was over" I said. Dean was confused again.

"Okay I knew it. She was up to something" he said. 

"Of course she is up to something. She hasn't been acting the same ever since that fight in the resturant. The first time that you and your friends walked out on us" Brie said. We were pretty much figuring out and putting pieces together so that we can figure out what was going thorugh Paige's head.