Chapter 60

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Now it was time. Now or never. I was so nervous that I will now be talking to Dean and we haven't really talked to each other the past couple of days. I am also even surprised that he can even go that long without talking to me because he usually needs to talk to me all the time. I followed him into his locker room. The only thing that I had saw in there was his suitcase. The suitcase that use to be in the hotel room that we used to share. He let me go in first and I didn't say any words at all and just went in. I heard him close the door and then he was leaning against the wall that was in front of me. I didn't even know what to say at the moment. 

"You know that you are gonna have to speak some time" I heard him say. I looked up and looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"If anyone is gonna speak it's you" I said my voice sour. Now it was his time to raise his eyebrow.

"So I am guessing that the fight that we had is all my fault?" he asked.

"Well you were the one that was keeping secrets away from me" I said. I already had enough of his mouth and it's starting to piss me off.

"But you were the one that was saying or implied that I was cheating on you. You were the one saying that I did stuff to her when I didn't" he said.

"I didn't mean for that to come out" 

"Oh yeah then what were you suppose to say then?" he asked amused.

I don't even know why I said that. I was being stupid at the moment. I wasn't gonna answer what he had asked because to tell the truth I actually did think that he was doing stuff with Renee. Also I was the one that said that stuff to him.

"Your not answering me? So I am guessing that what you said was true then?" I heard his voice. Again I didn't say anything.

"Oh my gosh? Are you kidding me?" Dean shouted banging his hand against the wall.

"Why can't you understand that I never want to hurt you like that. I mean I think I already did but you should know that I would never hurt you like cheat on you. I care deeply about you but you are now marking me out like the bad guy? Why?" he asked. He raised his voice just a little bit.

"Because you seemed like the guy to do that" I said quietly.

"I am sorry but I didn't hear that" 

"I said you seemed like the guy to do that" I said again but louder. His face just dropped hearing that.

"So now you are bringing up my past? Really? I was a different man back then" he bitterly laughed. Why was he laughing?

"How can I know that you are?" I asked.

"You should already know that. We have been dating for three months now and I have given you nothing but love. Now you should know why" he said.

I didn't have anything to say because everything that he had just said was true. The past three months he had been giving me nothing but love. Now I feel stupid. But still there was the Renee problem that we had to deal with.

"Get it through your thick skull that I only care about you. But if you don't believe that than fine" he said. I looked back up at him.

"I am now realizing your love for me" I said but now wish I didn't. He is gonna take it as an insult.

"So you are only now realizing it? So are you trying to tell me that you never loved me at all the past couple of months" he asked.

"That is not what I was saying" I said.