Chapter 61

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

So one minute I am in the hotel room just watching Disney movies and then one second later the hotel door is being knocked and who is on the other side? Dean. Not much of a surprise. I can kinda be honest right now but it had been almost a week since we had that fight in our shared hotel room that we used to share with. So I have been with The Bella Twins and of course he has been with Roman. So I am really guessing that he wants to talk and of course me being stubborn just don't know if I want to do that yet.

"I really need to talk to you" he said. I can tell by the way that he was feeling that he really wanted to so I guess I will do that. Also The Bella Twins were telling me to do that as well so I guess I will listen to them.

"Okay, do you wanna come inside or?" I asked.

"Let's take a walk actually" he said. It's also kinda of a good thing that I am in decent clothes.

So we both awkwardly walked down the hallway and into the lobby. We are now outside and just not even walking that far and it's just really weird. Is it suppose to be like this? I haven't really been in this situation before. Never had a boyfriend.

"After not talking to you for two days ever since the locker room I was able to do a little thinking" he started to say.

"I knew I was a little harsh. I shouldn't have done that and it was just wrong" he then said.

"I can kinda admit that you did hurt my feelings and I was more hurt ever since this break. I had never been in this situation before-" I was saying but was cut off.

"I haven't either. I was just little ole Moxley seeing girls in sight and just banging them" Well that wasn't what I thought he would be telling me but then again I was remembering what The Bella Twins were telling me. Take charge and show him who is boss.

"I am pretty sure that you have probably had at least a girlfriend or two before but I haven't really been in a boyfriend. You were literally my first boyfriend. I just didn't want to get hurt at all" 

"Isn't that how it is suppose to be though? Not that I am being wrong or anything. Those kinds of things happen so that they can see how strong a couple can be later" he said. 

"Again haven't been in the situation"

"Well you are now. We are gonna have to see if we can become stronger" he said while stopping to walk.

"I guess I am now starting to understand" I said kinda hesitate. 

"You don't need to worry about it. We can come back strong as ever and be in love" he said stroking my cheek.

"Like you think it's that easy?" I asked.

"It doesn't always have to be"

"I just felt different about being away from you. I was also so used to be with you 24/7 and I just hated the feeling of being apart from you. I know I screwed up when I said that I was now realizing your love to me and that wasn't true at all. Every time you said I love you to me I said it back and I-" I was saying but I was cut off by his lips on mine. 

I guess he couldn't take it any longer and just did that but I didn't mind. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him and I was already kissing him back. I think people were looking at us but we didn't cared. We were two people who were in love. After making out on the sidewalk for like the longest time we pulled away.

"Darling, I think I was starting to realize that after we stopped talking. Roman told me as well and I just had to think a little harder" he said having his arms around me.