Chapter 37

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

So after the match on Smackdown we had to go to the hospital because of Dean's knee. I am just praying that nothing bad happens. So I had made the choice that I would be in the waiting room. Dean had already been called a couple of minutes ago and I was just on the phone with Paige. She wanted to talk about the stuff that we were gonna do together before Raw. Oh great. Let's just hope it's not something stupid this time.

"So where are you right now?" she asked me through the phone.

"I am at the hospital with Dean. With the match that happened at Smackdown, his knee was the target and we are gonna see what is wrong with it. But there is a possibility that he won't care" I said. I heard her sign.

"Listen pumpkin, don't try to start anything that will involve that. I know where you are coming from but I don't want you to be sad" she said.

"It's hard not to" I said.

"Umm not really but do you have a match on Raw?"

"Yeah I have one against Brie. It's like the start of the feud that we are suppose to have and since you wanted in Jane and Mark wanted you at ringside" I told her.

"Oh then that is gonna fun" she said. I can't wait to see what she would do. Because who knows with her?

After she had finish talking that though I heard the door open and Dean came out. He was pretty much in there for five minutes? What did he do?

"Brooklyn are you still there?" she asked. Dean was just at the front desk checking himself out.

"Yeah but I just saw Dean coming out of the hospital. He wasn't in there that long."

"How long do you think he was there for?"

"Five minutes" I scoffed.

He still doesn't care and I don't even know if the doctors did anything to his knee. He probably had to get away from the whole thing. Then I saw Dean coming over here. I held my finger up telling him to wait.

"Alright Paige I am gonna have to talk to you later. I will see you tomorrow" I said.

"Okay, pumpkin. Hope nothing happens and tell me if something does"

"Okay I will do that" I laughed a bit and then hung up.

"You are already done?" I asked him. He was smirking. I was probably right, he got out of doing something.

"Yeah I wasn't gonna do what they wanted to do. Besides, to me it wasn't important and I just didn't care" he shrugged. I didn't want to argue with him about it because again it would be about something stupid and then I would have to be with Paige again.