Chapter 82

*Dean's P.O.V*

Tonight is gonna be a special night. Wanna know why? Cause I am taking my girlfriend and some of our friends out for a wild night. I am taking them out for the night. We are going to a bar. Despite losing against Seth or if I won via DQ I don't remember what happened but we are gonna celebrate Ted being banned from any WWE arena. Woo.

So here we are at the bar and let me tell you it's gonna get a bit crazy.

So again I have my girlfriend, The Bella Twins, Roman, and Dolph with me. I can already assure you that since we have the Bella Twins that it's gonna be crazy. You should already know that.

"Let me get the drinks" I yelled and when I went to get the drinks Roman came with me as Dolph stayed with the girls.

"So how much do you predict that you are gonna drink?" he asked.

"Tonight is all about celebration. I can say that the possible chance of me getting wasted." I said ordering the drinks.

"Only you" he says. I just shrugged. 

It's like now a big relief on me. I don't need to deal with his shit  and hopefully nobody else's bullshit. I just want to continue to be the best superstar that I am without any worries. 

"Are you gonna be drinking tonight?" I asked.

"Well considering that you had invited me here and that I am not a big fan of Ted either I think I might as well. Maybe not the big amount as you but maybe a reasonable amount" he said.

"You are gonna be missing out if you don't drink a good amount"

"Well I don't want to be the one with the hangover in the morning" 

I just scoffed at his answer and I was then able to get my drinks and I walked over to the table that I was sitting at with the rest of the people. I set it on the table and everybody grabbed one.

"So since this is mostly about me I get to say the cheer" I started. Everyone was looking at me.

"Cheers to Ted being banned forever" I yelled and we clanked glasses and took a big sip from our drink. Whew.

"That burns" I said. Dolph and Roman nodded.

"This is one of the reasons why I don't drink as much" Dolph said. It was true actually. Whenever I am with him and Roman at a bar. He only considers getting water or a coke. He's very plain. How can you not drink when you are in a bar?

"That is also why you miss out on all the great stuff that can happen" I patted his back.

"I can't tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Trust me I don't know either." I said and see my girlfriend talking to her friends. I don't know if we are gonna be having sex tonight but if we were going to be then I hope I am not that drunk then. I don't want to take the advantage of her even though she is my girlfriend already.

"Are you thinking about sex with her tonight?" I heard Roman whispered in my ear which makes me turn to him quickly.

"What? Pfft No" I said and he  raised his eyebrow. What is with him asking weird questions?

"I can't really tell you what I am thinking of. It's very bad and dirty" I whispered.

"Whatever you say" he laughed.

I didn't actually say that I wanted to but I was just hoping that I wasn't wasted because who knows what can happen at night if I was and then the possibility that she is gone in the morning. Meaning that I could lose her and maybe not get her back. But again I was being serious tonight is a huge night.