Chapter 93

*Dean's P.O.V*

So I was finally able to get out of this cop costume and was able to have the contract signed. I have the contract in my hands right now. I can't believe I had to go through that though. I can't believe they tried to get me out of the match and not let it happened. Well guess what? It's happening and at Elimination Chamber I am bring the gold home. So I was on my way to my locker room cause I am thinking that is where Brooklyn is until I was stopped. Stopped by who you ask? It's the one reason why I would want to know why he is here. Ted.

"Well look at who we have right here" he smirked. 

"Now isn't the time Ted" I said. I wasn't in the mood considering the way that my night went.

"Now you hold up right there. I just wanted to have a chat" he said and he gestured to the crate that was near me. Is he for real?

I just thought that I might as well so I can know why the hell he is here. I sat down and he stood in front of me. 

"So I just wanted to know why on earth you are with Brooklyn?" he asked. The question had caught me off guard. Completely off guard.

"What is it to you? It's none of your business" I spat. 

"Actually I do because I want to get to know the Dean Ambrose. I want to make sure that you are good enough for the girl that I was once head over heels for" 

"I am pretty sure I am good enough for her. The past six months that we have spent together have been great. We may have had a few fights here and there but not all couple is perfect? Is that all you wanted to know?" I asked him annoyed. 

I was already bored of this guy.

"Actually no. Look Dean if may seem not real and everything but I know your secret" he said. I was confused.

"I have no secrets." I bluntly say.

"Oh yeah? What about the one where you told Dolph that you slept with Paige?" he asked and that had completely made me shocked. He knew? But how.

"How did you know that?" I asked. He was full on grinning now.

"Oh so you are not denying it?" he raised an eyebrow. Well I pretty much told him I did so he shouldn't be acting like this.

"What is it Dean? No answer. Have I already gotten under your skin? I only been here for a week and you are already causing trouble. You can't even confirm or deny a simple fact" he spat.

He was really pushing it. The fact that he knew but how the hell did he knew? 

"You wanna know Ted?" I asked and he nodded. I got off the crate now and we were having a stare down.

"You want me to confirm or deny it? You got it. Yes. I slept with Paige. It was a mistake though. Brooklyn was somehow going through a hard time that I don't know why. Paige found her in her own pile of blood. She had to be at the hospital and I was there for moral sport because I am her boyfriend. I then decided that I needed a drink so I went to the bar while Roman stayed at the hospital. Yes he knows as well. I was at the bar and she just managed to be there as well. We were just having fun with each other and then I didn't even know what happened after. It was all a fucking blur. I didn't find out until I saw her and I knew that I was naked" I yelled the last part at him.

"Gee interesting story" he said. That is all he had to say.

"Really that is all you gonna say even after you asked and just wanted to know almost everything?" I asked.

"Look Dean. I know what had happened with Brooklyn but knowing that you decided to do that makes me heart ache" he said putting his hand over his heart.