Chapter 43

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

Today is the Royal Rumble and also it's Dean and I's two month anniversary. Dean and I had agreed that we will celebrate our anniversary tomorrow after Raw and I didn't mind it at all. Just considering that today was like I said the Royal Rumble and everyone was gonna be really focused. So we were already at the arena and I was just with Paige. I didn't know when our match was.

"Okay so are you ready for our match later tonight?" she asked me as she was eating some chips. I was just eating some fruit. 

"Yeah I have been waiting for this match to happen for like a while now so I am pretty excited" I said confidently. 

"Yeah I have been waiting as well. It's gonna be a good match I know it is" We probably had an hour left until the show was gonna start. 

I can admit I really don't know how I am gonna feel after this match is over. I mean yeah I am friends with The Bella Twins and we even said win or lose we will not let this storyline get in the middle of our friendship. But who knows they can actually turn their backs on me and then I pretty much have no one to be with now. I didn't even that Paige was trying to get me to talk to her. I snapped back into reality and looked back at her.

"What?"

"All I was doing was getting your attention because you pretty much zoned out, why?" she asked. I kinda didn't want to tell her what I was thinking. She was probably gonna thing that I was being stupid.

"I don't know if I should tell you or not"

"You have to tell me. We are friends and friends tell each other everything" she said and that's when I realize that she had a point.

"Well I was just thinking about what if Nikki and Brie would want to stop being friends with me when the match is over. I don't want that to happen" I said quietly. 

"Don't think that. Of course they would want to continue being your friends again. It's just a storyline and trust me when I say that you guys will still be best friends." she said. 

"You never know what can happen" I said. She was now getting confused.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well anything can happen and that kind of thing can happen. But it's whatever" 

"No it won't be just whatever. If it's really bothering you then go and talk to them" she said pointing in a direction in catering. They were laughing and who knows what it will be about. I took a deep breath and then stood up.

"Fine I will go and talk to them" I said and then walked over to them.

"Hey guys" I said and then sat down.

"Hey girly, are you ready for our match tonight?" Nikki asked me. I haven't talk to Nikki that much ever since the trip that I took with Paige.

"Yeah I am excited and I hope you guys are too" I said.

"Oh we are always ready to go out there and fight in front of the WWE Universe" Brie said. I actually liked what she said right there. Being out there in front of them is amazing.

"So I heard that today is your anniversary with Dean" Nikki said wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and shook my head.

"Yeah it is and we are celebrating tomorrow after Raw." I said.

"Do you know where he is taking you?"

"I think he just wants to go out for a bit and since it's still cold maybe a small resturant or something I am not sure" I shrugged.