Chapter 57

*Dean's P.O.V*

I only wanted to have a little time to myself before we have to do Smackdown today. I haven't been in the best of moods ever since Paige had slapped me and then just being plain pissed off about how this company is rolling now a days. I  had the Intercontinental Championship in my gym bag and while I was doing all this push ups and benching I was keeping an eye on it so that no one will take it away from me. Not like anyone will because they haven't seen it. So I was just taking a break at the moment. Brooklyn was at the hotel room but I am sure that she will be with The Bella Twins later. I did a couple more of the body lifting and other stuff and then decided to leave. I was walking until I heard someone call my name. I turned around and rolled my eyes. Paige. What does she want?

"Dean I need to tell you something" she said. I kept a glare on her and then decided that we will have this talk in the gym. I lead her to the gym and then I made her to start talking.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I had slap you and it wasn't my intentions. It just naturally happened" she said. Should I even believe a word she says because she has been lying to Brooklyn and not just her, me as well.

"Well you don't look sincere" I said. 

"I am just gonna be honest for this moment. I really am because you haven't done anything to me and it just felt wrong"

"Oh it felt wrong? So when I was just saying that all you want is attention that didn't wind you up just a little bit" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"Those words meant nothing" she said quietly.

"You sure? Because as I started saying that you slapped me right across the face and let me tell you it hurt like a bitch" I said.

She laughed a little bit before she started talking again. "Well that was the goal"

"Well whatever cause I don't care but as I told Brooklyn you are lucky that you are a girl because if you were a guy I would have punched you straight in the mouth" I hissed.

"Yeah you look like the person that would do that" she said. Why was she acting all calm around me? She really shouldn't. She should be scared.

"Well that is always how I have been. Hit me and then I will hit you back" Telling the truth right there.

"So again as I said earlier I didn't mean to hit you. I was just mad about what Brooklyn had done to me at Fast Lane" she admitted.

"So you took your anger out on me? I have done nothing to you?" I said confused.

"That is the whole point. I didn't mean to hit you" she said. I had enough of her bullshit. She is just a lying bitch.

"Well thank you for continuing to tell me these lies. You are just amazing, Paige" I said sarcastic. She knew I had sarcasm.

"Well I kinda want to be the kind of girl that will make everybody understand me" she smirked.

"Well that is interesting. Well I gotta go because we have a show to do today" I said and when I started walking away she pulled my arm back.

"What else do you want? You have already said your part and I already said my part so now I can go see Brooklyn" I said.

"What do you even see in her?" she asked. That question completely made me tick. She wanted insults. Well she will get them just hold on.

"Well I find her really unique and very nice to everyone she sees, just really depends on the person. She makes me happy whenever I am near her, something you can't do. Also she is a better diva than you" I then added to make her more pissed off. She just scoffed at my words.