Chapter 58

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I really felt like I needed a break from like everything and just wanted to be with The Bella Twins for a bit here we are at this..well I don't even know what it is. It's kinda like a park so I will go with that. Nikki kinda wanted to go and get wine. Oh her and her wine. They are like best friends.I think Dean is with Roman and Dolph but who really knows. Probably.

"I feel like today is a relaxing day" Nikki said while fixing her hair a bit.

"I can actually would want a relaxing day because I am really tired at the moment and want to get away from everything" I said.

"I don't blame you girl with all this Paige drama again. Remind me why we had actually thought she was being sincere" Brie said.

"Because we thought she wanted to be friends again and just wanted to be in this feud for fun not just the title" I scoffed as I said this. I can't explain my hatred toward Paige. I couldn't believe she would just lie to us again and worm her way.

"We better be careful of her in the future if this happens again" Brie laughed.

"You got that right sister" Nikki said giving Brie a high five.

"So I kinda heard about this Renee thing? She was saying that you didn't deserve Dean?" Nikki asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah she was but then I thought that she wasn't that bad because she was the one that told me about Paige has been doing and I feel great that she told me" I said.

"That's good because girls like us don't need to be friends with liars"

"So on Monday Night Raw you have a final match with Paige, a one on one match how do you feel?"

"I really wasn't expecting her to say that to me. It was actually kinda surprising. But I just figured I could do it again and teach her a little lesson about her crossing me and also lying to me. She needs to be put into her place" I shrugged.

"Well you can have us a ringside. If anything commentary if you are cool with that?" Nikki said taking a sip of her wine.

"I am okay with that" I said.

"We always have each others backs so it's good" she smiled.

"Maybe we could give a little payback to Paige as well because she did worm her way into getting a shot at my title" Nikki said.

"Actually it could have been anyone actually" I said.

"Do you think Mark told her to do this?" Nikki asked. I slowly nodded. Not that I can blame Mark because he is the one that makes all of these things.

"You know what I am calling him" Nikki said pulling out her phone. 

"Wait Nikki why are you calling him?" Brie asked her sister.

"I just want to see if he can meet us somewhere because I want to know why Paige had to be like this?" Nikki said and then we heard on the other line had ended and the two of them started talking.

"Okay really? Okay thank you be right there" Nikki said and then hung up.

"We are gonna meet at the arena right now and good thing it's not that far" Nikki said grabbing her purse and we were on our way to the arena.

---

We had just arrived and were now looking for Mark. We eventually found him and had reached him.

"Hey girls" he said standing up and gave us a hug. We sat down next to him and Nikki had to be next to him so that she can ask him properly.

"So whats this deal with Paige? Why did she have to worm her way into getting a title shot?" Nikki asked.