Chapter 85

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

  Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you  

Pain. The one word that can explain this. I was in pain. Not from my heart and not from any particular part of my body. I couldn't see much. But there was blood. Lots of blood. Looking into my reflection in the mirror had made me want to throw up. 

I may or may not have left a scratch or two on my arm. But the fact that both of them were pretty deep. The blood was coming out quickly. 

I was still in the locker room and I haven't came out. Why would I? I was insecure and I didn't know how to react towards it. It wasn't a bother to me at first but now it is and I am fully in pain. Maybe I should change myself?

I needed space. I needed peace. I needed this to stop. Blood was all over the sink. 

I cleaned out the sink and tried my best to clean out my wrist. But obviously there was too much blood. It was pouring out and fast. I don't have a first-aid kit with me. I was alone and miserable. I don't know what really happened.

I know Dean-oh wait Dean. He may be looking for me. I couldn't blame him. He is probably running down the hallways looking for me.

The time felt frozen. What is actually happening? I was slowly leaning on the doors of the counter and then I was fully on my back on the floor. I had dry blood on me but trust me when I say that it wasn't the last of it. 

I looked up and saw the light. My eyes were then suddenly closing slowly. But that was before I heard one word and that was my name.

"BROOKLYN"

*Dean's P.O.V*

This was crazy. I didn't know where she was and I was in full panic mode. Where the hell is my girlfriend? I needed to know what's up right now and I was gonna find out one way or the other. Roman was helping me look for her.

"I have no idea where she is" he said scratching the back of his neck. I was already frustrated and I may need a drink later. That's just fucking fantastic.

"I don't know either" I spat. I kicked over a crate. I had enough of this already.

"Why did I have to leave her on her own?" I muttered still walking down the hallways. I needed to find her quick so that we can go back to the hotel and see what  is the matter? I am worried about her.

"So as we continue this great quest of finding her how was she acting before she left?"

"She just sounded weird. She wanted to go explore and I knew that it wasn't the truth. I know that girl doesn't explore" he said taking his hair out of his eyes.

"I know she doesn't do that. It's too weird" I said. 

"Maybe we can get somebody to help us" I said and I still see that some of the superstars are there. There are a couple of divas there as well. 

"You go ask Dolph and I can maybe ask Cesaro I don't know" I said and he left. I went over to Cesaro and started to talk.

"Hey Cesaro" I said and he nodded before he said a hey.

"What can I do for you Ambrose?" he asked.

"I am looking for my girlfriend and I have no idea on where she could be. I am frustrated" I said and he nodded understanding.

"I don't know if I am much help. I knew that she was here but I didn't see her at all. Maybe she is in one of the locker rooms." he suggested.

He was gonna suggest that idea to me? That would take forever.