22. What side of you?

Billy sat with a confused look on his face, still not being able to believe it. The way Pamela had gone out all the way to try and seduce him, marveled him actually. He never thought she would go that far. He was stunned. Now he peacefully studied her sleeping form over on the bed on the opposite side of the room.

He'd covered her in a blanket, so all he could see of her now was her auburn hair spilling out on the big pillow. And a lot of hair it was, and it was glorious.

But it was the ONLY thing about her that was glorious. 'The only thing.'

He drew his hand through his hair and breathed out a heavy sigh as he closed his eyes for a second.

Then he turned his head to Ryan and gave him a scowl.

"Oh shit! I really should feel bad about this,  huh?" Billy said with a hushed voice and shook his head. His gaze was still on Pamela, "But I don't. How come?"

Ryan raised his brows in an amused stare back at him. He slowly turned his head. The sight of Pamela lying on the bed was strangely enough giving him an uncanny feeling of satisfaction.

"Because it was about bloody time you shut this lady up. You know how she has been getting on our nerves for quite a while now!"

Billy rubbed his forehead, giving Ryan a worried look.

"Yes, but tricking her into taking a valium like this, that's just . . . I don't know. She had been drinking, I know 'cause I could smell that on her breath. What if she . . ?"

"Come on, she's just sleeping, Billy, " Ryan chuckled, giving Billy an reassuring grin as he motioned at her, "And she will be for quite a while now. Even if she thought the drink had an odd taste, she will not remember it tomorrow anyway."

The corner of Billy's mouth twitched and he gave his friend an appreciative gaze. He was not used to have a bad conscience, especially not when Pamela was concerned. The woman had it coming to her. He was surprised how far he had actually allowed it to go. Well, not really, he wasn't surprised at all.

He could see Ryan gloat at the whole situation. Because Ryan had warned him not to encourage Pamela, multiple warnings he had decided to NOT take seriously. Now, in hindsight, he regretted that with all of his heart.

Sure she was beautiful; no question about that, but her sinister ways and her scheming personality was something Billy could do without.

He rolled his eyes at himself and took a deep breather  as his thoughts went astray to that god awful day about a year ago , when he against better judgment, and Ryan's warnings, had taken Pamela on a date.

That date had quickly turned into; her, snaking her way into his pants, and from there it was pretty much a total fuck up on his behalf.

Pamela had come, she had seen and she had concurred!  Like a bloody roman.

And with her came her family. Stupid brothers and a mean father.

Billy knew that his face and the body of his made it almost embarrassingly easy for him to find female company. But somehow, at least most of the time, it attracted the wrong type of women. For him and HIS family!

"Well?" Ryan said with a quizzical stare, "Aren't you going to go? Don't you think I can handle Pamela here alone?" He raised his brows to make sure that Billy knew that he in fact could. It was old news to him. "Cassandra will not wait forever. Now get going, or maybe you want ME to take care of her?"

He gave Billy a wicked smirk.

At once he had an index finger pointing him straight in the face.