11. I am calling a cab.

The room slowly filled with warmth and dim light as the sun climbed over the horizon and there were some faint sounds of birds chirping eagerly nearby.

Cassie yawned silent and turned on her side as her arm hugged the pillow tight. When consciousness slowly entered her mind, her eyes opened drowsy from sleep.

She could see a small lake outside the glass door that overlooked a large porch. She blinked a few times, and it took her a while to take it all in.

Then as her mind registered what she saw her eyes widened and she almost at once propped herself up on her elbow as it all came back to her.

The memories from last night, AND the night before that.  She felt pleasant shivers throughout her entire body as she thought about them.

My god!

She spun around in a flash and she saw an empty bed next to her. She swallowed hard. Billy!

Where was he?

Before she had any time to elaborate on that, she could hear some sounds coming from the kitchen and with relief she let out a small breath.

Okay, so he was in the kitchen.

With a relieved smile she relaxed and laid her head back down on the pillow and allowed the thoughts to come back again. Was all of this just a dream, a crazy good dream?

What that man had put her through during the past two days WAS beyond crazy.  Mindboggling to say the least!

The way he had kissed her, caressed her, and first and foremost, made love to her, had sent her to a place she had never ever been before.

Just thinking about it now sent tingles and shivers down to her core, making her crave for more. Making her ready.

A silent giggle slipped her lips as she thought about the first night out on the sofa. She was amazed that the poor thing was still in one piece.

Cassie shook her head and softly nibbled a little on her lip. She had finally experienced the incredible pleasure of orgasms.

And that was about bloody time!

It had not been the lame and awkward feelings she was used to from trying to do it herself in the dark, after Brad was satisfied and had gone to sleep.

No, what Billy had done to her was something completely different.

She had actually lost count after the tenth time, and that was just the first night alone. Holy mother of god!

She remembered the rush of excitement she had felt just seeing his muscles move during their lovemaking. It had been so arousing. Damn, having a body like he has, really should be against the law.

And the size of him . . . oh Christ!

Cassie shook her head yet again, recalling the thrill and the pleasure that she had felt every time he had buried himself deep inside of her. He had effectively put Brad to shame. How could she ever settle for Brad after this?

A soft sigh escaped her and she closed her eyes. She was sore and she smiled.

Having sex with Billy had proven to be just what he had promised her. The greatest pleasure she'd ever had.

So much in fact, that she at one point during the night, in the heat of the moment, had told him that she couldn't take anymore. She had pleaded with him to stop.

Had the sex god listened to her?

Oh no! He had not!

Instead he had just chuckled at her and the seconds later given her yet another orgasm that almost knocked her out before he too, found his release