7. My own secret safe haven.

"Billy, " Cassie gasped, "What are you doing here? How'd you know where I live?"

She stared in shock at him, the biker clothes and the kutte he was wearing scared her a lot as it told her in large letters that he was the President of the club he was riding in. In WHAT club she did not even dare to ask. It was not her place to do.

"Hey now, that is no way to greet someone, " he told her sternly , " Especially not me."

His eyes roamed her petite figure with greed, and he felt his lower parts start to grow hard as he could spot her nipples through the material of the robe she was wearing.

Hot damn, she looked sexy as hell.

The morning look and those wonderful bedroom eyes of hers AND those nipples, made his mind stray in a very specific direction.

Shit! He desperately needed to think about something else . . . right now, or she would definitely notice the huge hard-on he was soon about to sport inside of his pants.

But damn it, he couldn't, because all that he could think about at the moment was her, naked in bed, waiting for him to make love to her.  Really make love to her.

Billy held his breath as that last thought registered in his head. Make love?

Oh man! He chuckled a little inside. His mind must be playing tricks on him, because as far as he could remember, he had never been in love.  All the women in his past AND present, as well as Pamela and a few more, had been and are just for him to let off steam with, to fuck. A mutual understanding. No feelings attached.

His eyes widened as all those thoughts  came crashing down on him, and he had to take a deep and well needed breath to calm him down.

"But what do you expect me to say?" Cassie said with fret as she continuously kept looking at him, unable to turn her eyes away, "Nice to see you again?"

"Yes, why not?" Billy said and gave her a wink of his eye.  "I am all for that."

He walked past her and with confidence he invited himself into her house.

Cassie couldn't do anything but to gaze flabbergasted as he strolled through her house like he was living in it.

"Billy!" she whined with trepidation. Why was he even here?  And what did he want with her?

She threw her arms out at him.

"Oh, yes baby?" he replied as he spun around to face her, the smirk on his face all but too confident.

The tone of his voice as he said that, made a shudder run through her body, and in a beat Cassie remembered what Lisa had said earlier about that third son to Mr Hollander, 'I swear to god that I had an orgasm just hearing it' . Now she experienced the same, but with Billy.

Holy crap! Now Cassie really knew what Lisa had been talking about.

"Why are you here?" she asked and gestured dramatically with her hands.

Billy chuckled silently to himself.

"I wanted to see you."

"Me?" Cassie was lost. "Why?"

"Yes you. I thought I might take you out for a ride on my bike. Would you like that?"