8. Are you sure about this?

Where in heaven's name is she? Lisa thought as she put down her cellphone for the umpteenth time. She had been trying at least about hundred times now to call Cassie and she was not answering.

Lisa stood up and walked over to her dresser to pick up the note she had received from Danny after their night together. A big smile appeared on her lips, and when she thought about their activities during the night, she felt really sore, and above all, naughty.

Damn, that man had worn her out completely as he had seem to have a stamina of a work horse, and it made her wonder if all the Hollander men were the same insatiable, tireless lovers .

She allowed a small smile to pop through as she was pretty confident that they were.

Well, she knew that all of them were married, except for Willam maybe, but that did not bother her at all. She just wanted to have some fun.

She did not want to trap them or anything, hell no. She did not want to fall into any trap herself.

She was a girl that really could appreciate some good old fashioned fun, and it was just a bonus to her that they were both handsome and wealthy.

Grabbing her phone again, she quickly glanced at the note from Danny and dialed his number instead.

After just two signals he answered.

Lisa smiled contently to herself and gave him her most seductive purr back.

"Hello Danny,  are you alone?"

~    ~      ~  

Ryan gave Billy a long look as he straddled his bike and switched on the ignition. He then turned his head and looked at Cassie standing on the porch to the bungalow.

"I hope you know what you are doing man, " he huffed out and strapped his helmet on.

Billy grinned and patted Ryan's shoulder.

"Yeah, I hope that too, " he said and gave his friend a grimace as he too gazed at Cassie on the porch.

She looked so fragile, and scared, almost like a trapped animal.

He blinked and shook his head.

"Now get going, " he growled and motioned for Ryan to get his ass out of there, "You know what to do and where to go."

With a roar of the engine, Ryan drove off, leaving a huge dust cloud in his wake.

Billy turned and walked up to Cassie on the porch.

"He didn't look too happy to leave, " Cassie said and bit her lower lip softly.

"No," Billy chuckled and grasped for her hand, "We're switching places for a few days, so he has to stay at Mr Hollander's place for a while. Beginning tonight."

Cassie's eyes widened.

"Tonight?" she gasped silently, "What does that mean? Are we not going to go back?"

Billy could feel her tense up in a second.

"No we are not," he told her with a sly grin on his lips.

"But. . .but. . " Cassie started.

"I know that your husband is away for at least a week, and don't you worry about any clothes, there is enough in there for you to last at least this week, " he said to her big surprise.

How could he know that? How could he even know that she was married? And . . . clothes for a week, for her?

Her mouth slacked. The nerv of the. . .