5. A shoal of attractive men

His eyes gleamed and the wolfish grin Billy had on his lips made Cassie all weak in her knees. She was astounded that they still did their job holding her up.

And the fact that she had asked him that question, made her cringe to the core. What in the world had come over her?

The way he devoured her after she had asked him, made her lower regions heat up, and she got paralyzed with fear when she felt herself getting wet with desire.

"Well?" her lips trembled. A fierce ache started to pound inside of her, one that had been absent from her for much too long.

"Well, what do you think?" he chuckled and took a calculated step towards her, "I just told you."

Cassie blinked.

"No you didn't."

Billy laughed a low rumbling laugh.

"I sure as hell did, Cassandra. You need to pay more attention."

"Don't call me that, " Cassie hissed even though it felt good to hear HIM say it. How strange.

"Why not?"

"I told you why."

"I know what you told me, but that is not good enough reason, " Billy told her as he closed the space between  them with one last step.

Cassie swallowed. It felt like her eyes were glued to him, his whole person. She just couldn't stop staring.  He was just too darn handsome. Well, in a rough kind of way.

She made a try to take one step back, but Billy stopped her.  Taking a firm hold around her delicate waist he made sure she wasn't getting away.

Cassie gasped silently.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll make sure you will not have any reason to doubt your beauty. " Billy told her, his voice calm.

"What?" Cassie stared at him, her eyes full of concern. She wasn't at all sure if she liked where this was heading.

"I'll kiss you again, just for being pretty," he told her, and before Cassie had even the slightest chance to react he crashed his lips onto hers, making sure she really got the message.

~     ~      ~  

Lisa panned around the large room, her eyes taking in every square inch of it. In her hand she held a cocktail and on each side of her, one Hollander son stood. She couldn't believe her luck.  A huge smile was plastered all over her face.

She had come to this party with her mind set on conquering that third son, but as he had been nowhere to be seen, she would be perfectly alright with settling with any of the other sons. Any one would do as they both were equally handsome, and both their bank accounts equally as big and fat.

She leered to her right.

Next to her, tall and with smooth golden hair on his head, Danny Hollander stood casually. God, he was one handsome dude. He was the oldest of the two, and he was very athletic, built like a rock. A real find.

Then slowly she leered to her left.

There, just an inch or two shorter than his brother and with thick, dark wavy hair, Kyle Hollander stood.  He too was a sight for the eyes, too good looking for his own good.  Find number two.

There was no way in hell that the smile Lisa had on her face would vanish any time soon. To her it seemed she was in a shoal of attractive men, so she had no reason to complain. No reason at all. The fact that they both were married didn't bother Lisa at all.