4. I'll give you one minute!

After staring at the owner to the eyes for a few seconds, well the more accurate word for it would be devouring the owner, she collected her wits as well as she could and closed her mouth discretely.

She'd  been taken totally off guard.

God how she hated that. She did not even want to know what that made her look like.

Probably like a moron. A gaping dumb buffoon.

She swallowed hard and stubbornly pushed that thought away as her eyes narrowed.

"What?" she replied as the alcohol in her system somehow made her bold or just plain obstinate, because even though the alarm bells in her head went off at full force, she reached out again in an attempt to touch it.

"I told you, DO not touch that bike! Or . . ." he said again as he stepped forward from the dark and dusk corner that he had been standing in. Cassie's jaw dropped once again when the tall and muscular body of him was revealed as he stood there all handsome and dashing in suit and tie in front of her.

Her mouth went dry in a second. This just had to be the sexiest and most intimidating man alive. Slowly, like in a daze, she retrieved her hand taking a deep breath.

"Or what?" she asked as she watched him with huge eyes.

Billy smirked widely at the little daredevil in front of him.

Dwelling back and forth, he leisurely wondered what might be the thing she feared the most right now. 

After a beat his smirk got even wider. Oh Yeah!

"Or I will be forced to kiss you. .  ."

Cassie gasped.

"What?" she exclaimed.

"Oh, I think you heard me. . ."he teased her, his voice low.

Staring in bewilderment at her own hand, Cassie again reached out and now she defiantly touched the leather seat. Her hand slowly caressed its surface up and down.

Billy chuckled and took a step forward.

Cassie backed away, in a flash her hand was now safely behind her back.

"Oh, now you've done it. . ." his voice hoarse and even lower as he countered her move, backing her up against a tool shed.

 "You wouldn't dare. . ." Cassie said  and looked up at him nervously. She could feel the huge metallic tool shed behind her back stopping her. God how big he looked when towering over her like he did. And as a smirk spread on his lips and a sparkle glimmered in his eyes, Cassie was more than certain that he in fact was the sexiest and most intimidating man alive.

"You'd be surprised." was the only thing he said before grabbing her and pulling her close.

"I'll scream!" Cassie exclaimed desperately, her heart beating ferociously.

Billy gave her a nod and then he gave her yet another beasty grin.

"Please do," he murmured before tilting her chin up and molding his lips to hers.

The second later he released her, and her delicious lips.  Deliberately he had taken it easy, giving her just a short peck on the lips.

Heck, she looked so damn fragile he was afraid that he was going to kill her if he would have taken it further.

Cassie gasped for breath as she stared at him, her mouth slacking a bit from the shock. Then she frowned and put her fingers to her lips.

"Tha . . . that wasn't even a real kiss, " she could hear herself say to her own horror as she felt the blood in her system start to pump.