9. You certainly have the touch.

Mature content!

Billy gently caressed the inside of her thigh with the warm touch of his hand.  A silent moan escaped his lips.

"I have thought about you every single second since we met last night, and I really want you ," he confessed and pulled her even tighter and then he crashed his lips to hers and kissed her more passionately and more intense than he had done just moments earlier.

Cassie reveled, like she had never done before, at the sensation she felt flash through her body when their tongues danced and twirled erotically with each other. Hot damn, what a great kisser he was.

All the kisses she had received from her husband during their years together were now forgotten in an instant. Thrown out the window.

Not once breaking the kiss, Billy slowly lowered her down onto the sofa, never letting even the slightest space come between them. Every part of him, one in particular,  yearned to be closer.

Once settled, he let his hands roam, up her side, down her arm, and then to come back up again.

Reluctantly he broke the deep and arousing kiss and slowly pushed up on his elbow, staring into her lovely eyes, he whispered, "If you don't want ME, you have to make me stop now, Honey."

Cassie bit her lip and shuddered as she looked up at him. Oh my god, could she really do that? Did she really want to do that? Make him stop?

"Do you want to stop, Billy?" she said barely above a whisper and propped herself up on her elbows.

For a moment Billy just stared at her laying there beneath him, he wanted her so badly, he wanted her to totally surrender to him.

He gave her an impish grin and pressed her back down onto the sofa.

"Hell NO! " he said full of desire for her, his rock hard member almost threatening to shred his pants as he pressed himself against her, "I want to take you right here and right now."

Cassie felt a rush to her head at his spoken words, and then Billy leaned down and lavished her mouth once again. The kiss was electric and he totally knocked the wind out of her.

Billy smiled in the kiss as he felt her become  limb in his arms. He tasted her and he let his tongue roam her mouth. Feeling every corner of it and loving her taste, made him extremely turned on.

He pulled her so close they almost became one, letting her know that he really, really wanted her. The next second he knew that she could feel his arousal as one of her hands softly caressed the big bulge in his pants. Billy moaned with pleasure and broke the kiss, eyeing her.

Cassie gasped as she returned the gaze. This was almost unbearable. Her hand stilled.

Coming to the conclusion that she wanted Billy to put her out of her misery, almost scared her to death. Simply put, she was horny as hell.

"Right here?" Cassie shivered with desire.

Holy fu . . . what a man!

She could not contain herself; the amount of brutal sexiness that he sported, she had never been exposed to before.  Oh, the agony.

Billy's eyes glimmered at her and his chuckle was deep, husky.

"Yes! Right here."

Next thing she knew, his lips was on hers again in a wet kiss as his hands traveled every inch of her body, tugging at her clothes wanting them gone. He pressed his hard and aroused body against her.

"Let me show you how it's done, babe, " he breathed  with lust in her ear, "and I promise you that you will be wanting more of me."

"I will?" Cassie gasped and gave him a coy look.