41. Like father, like son

Okay you guys. The final chapter! I hope you all will enjoy.

                                                             *            *            *            *           *  

Taking a moment, Cassandra thought back at their special moment, at their wedding in the clubhouse. It had not been the most ideal location for a wedding, she knew that, but it had been perfect none the less. She wore a soft smile on her lips as she shifted a little on the bed, her beautiful son rested against her chest as he had his morning meal.

She had been scared stiff as she had stood there in front of the reverent with Billy by her side, and every now and then she had sneaked a peek at Billy, admiring his gorgeous features as well as being struck with awe by the fact that she was actually marrying such a stunning guy. Biting her lip a little she remembered the intense look that he had given her during his vows to her, it had made her blood boil then and it made her blood boil now just thinking about it.

She had also blushed beet red when she had exited the room she had been in before the wedding, and met the stares from everyone in the main room, knowing full well that they all had heard her and Billy's little encounter. But now in hindsight she just chuckled at the thought. As always he had managed to make her feel like she had been run over by a freight train . . . of pleasure. Closing her eyes she had to suppress those thoughts. Somehow they always got her started.

She shook her head softly and glanced down at her son, smiling from ear to ear. She could see so much of Billy in him, the thick black hair, his little nose and the same dark and beautiful eyes. The gratitude she felt towards Billy for giving her the greatest gift of all, a baby, she could not put into words.

 Unbidden, the vision of Brad said hello to her mind and the smile she had on disappeared at once. During all those years they had been married, he had deliberately refused to make her wish come true and she could not fathom why he never wanted a child. Up till this day she had no idea. He was an enigma to her.

She looked back down at her son and the smile returned. So far the little bundle in her arms had managed to wrap every biker in the club around his little finger, as well as all the women too. And every time Theo held him in his arms, he strutted around like a darn peacock, proud enough to burst. Cassie chuckled at the thought. Her boss had really softened up. She then rolled her eyes a little as she knew that Lisa had a very significant part in that change in him, both of them acting like two teenagers in love.

There was a sudden knock at the door, interrupting her thoughts. She looked up from her son and saw Billy open the door and enter the room. He scanned around the room and his dark eyes softened considerably as they eventually came to rest upon his wife and son.

"Are you two done?" he asked in an amused tone as he walked over to her, his hand almost immediately reaching out to caress the little boy's mass of unruly dark hair. He allowed his hand to gently brush an errand stray of hair from his son's nose. "So much hair."

Cassie smiled and turned the baby around in her arms, holding him flush to her shoulder in order to make him burp after his meal. "Like father, like son," she said and gave Billy a small wink of her eye.

"Uhu?" Billy said and raised his brows at her, "Let's hope that, that is the only thing he's got from me."

Cassie looked surprised at him. "What? Why do you say like that?" She reached for his hand and took it in hers, the sweetness and tenderness in her eyes almost made tears well up in his eyes, so he had to close them for a second. God how he loved this woman, and to think that the only intention he had with her from the start was just to have some fun.