14. Did I just say that out loud?

About a week later.

Lisa tapped her fingers on the table's surface, her long nails making a loud noise as she did. Then she switched her tapping over to the coffee cup she had in front of her, the coffee still steaming hot.

"I know you are lying, " she told Cassie and gave her a stern look, "Because you are so damn bad at hiding it. It shows a freaking mile away. You were never with Brad! I know you weren't, it's a fuckin' joke!"

Cassie swallowed and turned her eyes down.

After getting back from the days spent with Billy in the cabin by the lake, Lisa had come down on her like a hawk, shooting questions at her like a full blooded desperado. Cassie had literally been taken aback, not really knowing how to handle the situation. And it was like Lisa said, she was a terrible liar.

"You know as well as I do, that I can easily check with Brad when he gets here, " Lisa continued and looked at her watch, " and that will be in about 10 minutes." She shrugged her shoulders.

Cassie swallowed yet again. There was no way out of this. No escape. Drat!

How could she possibly tell Lisa what she had done? IF she told her the truth, Lisa would not believe her anyway. Heck, she could not believe it herself. Plenty of times she had pinched her own arm when she had been there at the cabin with him, just to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"I have been with another man!" she squealed out suddenly, feeling shivers all over her body as she thought about HIM, about their days together.

For a second there was absolutely silence, then Lisa blurted out a spontaneous laugh.

"HA! Yeah, sure you have. . . "

Cassie held her breath, not saying anything as she shyly turned her gaze away. Lisa's eyes were too intimidating to her.

Then she heard a loud gasp coming from Lisa.

"OH MY GOD! You are serious?" Lisa hissed and covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyes widened to the size of plates at this revelation.

"Yes, " Cassie mumbled, "But with my track record of bad luck I have probably dreamt the whole thing up you know." She clasped her hands together nervously. "Oh, but I tell you, those orgasms I had, they felt pretty damn real."

Cassie became quiet, then she stared at Lisa with huge eyes as she realized.

"Oh god! Did I just say that out loud?"

Lisa nodded at her, and she was grinning from ear to ear.

"You shady lady, I can't believe this. This is just too good to be true," she rubbed her hand in glee and leaned over the table to get closer to Cassie," So you have actually f.u.c.k.e.d, " she spelled the word loudly, "another man now, huh?"

Cassie nodded , shame written all over her face and she stared down into the floor.

Then Lisa gasped for air and gave Cassie a hard nudge with her hand.

"Hey, now wait just a minute. You said orgasms . . . as in plural. You did it more than once?"

Biting her lip, Cassie then took a deep breath.

"Yes, for five or six days, I sort of lost track of time, and at least about ten times a day . . .every day!"