16. Nobody takes what's mine

Both Ryan and Billy looked taken by surprise. The blunt question Pamela had asked Billy, almost made Ryan choke.  He gave his friend a wide eyed look, and as Pamela was facing Billy, he also shook his head at him and gestured with his hands.

Pamela smiled her most disarming smile, her eyes never leaving Billy.

"Well?" she cooed.

Billy cleared his throat and shook his head at her.

"No Pamela  the topic was not you, it was far from it."  God how self-centered the woman was.

Thinking back, it amazed him that some women, like Pamela, could do just about anything to become an 'old lady'.  Everything was allowed it seemed.

He gave Ryan a discrete nod, as he knew that Pamela wanted him gone.

Ryan rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. Yeah sure, he could leave.

"I'm not letting you off the hook, Prez. We'll talk later."

Billy grimaced but gave him a nod back; knowing the interrogation that was to come, then he watched him leave to go inside again. Silently he thought about all the calls he had made to Cassandra during this last week .. . .somehow they didn't seem to matter much now as he never got an answer from her. Damn. ....

Taking a deep breath, Billy then looked inquiring at Pamela.

"So? What do you want?"

Pamela popped her chewing gum before she answered. To Billy it seemed that she did it just to annoy the hell out of him.

"I just wanted to talk to you. Alone." she said and reached for his hand.

"Well aren't I the popular guy now?" he sighed exasperated as he rolled his eyes.

Taking the lead, Pamela took him to the door in the back of their sleep over room.

What the hell is she doing now? Billy wondered as he stepped inside after her.

As he closed the door behind him, Pamela turned around in a flash to face him. She closed the space between them and snaked her arms around his waist.

"What's wrong, Billy?" she asked and stared with puppy eyes at him.

"Nothing, " he grunted in response.

"Nothing?" She gave him a weak smile and loosened her grip around him, then she moved to the bed and sat down on it. She motioned with her finger for him to follow.

Slowly and with a silent sigh, Billy moved over to the bed. What now?

"Yes, nothing," he mumbled to her.

Then he saw to his own horror that she started to undress, to strip, on the bed in front of him.  God, the very same thing he'd wanted Cassandra to do for him, but she had refused.

"Hey, hey, hey!" he said nervously and held his hand up, "What the hell are you doing, Pamela? Stop it!"

Crawling seductively on all four over to him, Pamela shook her head at him and reached for him, pulling him down on the bed with her.

"You need to unwind Billy, and I know just how to make you, " she cooed in his ear.

Unwillingly Billy felt a shiver travel down and settle in his manhood, bringing it to life as Pamela pushed him down on his back.

"I have missed you, " she whispered as she licked his earlobe, her hand finding its way into his pants to take a firm grip around his growing member, "and especially this part of you ."