40. I guess you must have read my book

Okay! I finally got my 'thumb' out of my ass and finished this chapter. Adult Education is soon ending as this is the second to last chapter, Cassandra's journey with Billy eventually coming to an end.   I hope that you all have had a good ride along the way, and that we'll meet in the last chapter as well as in new stories to come.

With an authority worthy of the successful businessman that he was, Theo strode with confident steps into the clubhouse with his arm around Lisa's waist. She looked around with amazement as well as curiosity as she had never before been around so many bikers at once. Five of them leaned casually against the bar counter, each with a glass of beer in their hands. Two played pool and the rest of them as well as most part of the women, sat at a lounge set in one corner of the room. Somehow an awkward silence lingered among all of them, between the dull thuds from the pool balls that could be heard every now and then.

Theo wrinkled his nose and looked around at the odd scenery, then he gazed at Lisa shrugging his shoulders as they made their way over to the bar. Many of the bikers nodded their heads at Theo showing their respect for their club president's father. Knowing what most of the men in the room were capable of, Theo nodded back with a slight and stiff smile on his lips, his grip around Lisa's waist getting tighter as they stopped at the counter.

The woman behind the counter looked absentmindedly into the wall in the back of the bar while she dried a glass with a towel, but as she heard them she turned around and gave them a wary smile.

"Sandy, " Theo started, "Can you give us . . . "

Sandy held her finger up for him, a sign to be silent, and then she bit her lip waiting.

"Just a moment Mr. Hollander, please."

Theo wrinkled his forehead as he met Lisa's questioning gaze, his eyes equally as questioning as hers. What the hell were they waiting for?

Then a second later they heard it. Lisa flung her hand to her mouth and giggled frantically as the cries of pleasure from Cassie echoed through the whole building and the moment later was cheered by everybody present as they raised their glasses in the air.

"MY GOD! Is he actually nailing her NOW?" Theo dropped his serious face and stared at Sandy totally flabbergasted. She nodded back at him with a small malicious smile.

"What he has been doing to her for the last 30 minutes should be against the law, and that's just for making us other girls envious," she told him, her smile turning wicked.

"SANDY!" Theo tried his best superior voice, but then he realized he was failing as they heard yet another expression of pleasure from the room down the corridor and yet another cheer followed with raised glasses and clinking.

Shrugging his shoulders defeated he gave Lisa a somewhat somber look. She couldn't help but to chuckle at his ridiculous posture and silly look.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? Or how does the saying go?" she wondered and gave him a small nudge in the side, "Considering the knack for well-chosen locations."

"LISA!" Theo hissed in a hushed voice and tried to nudge her back as inconspicuous as possible, but as alert as ever, Sandy had caught on to it.

"Mr Hollander . . .oh my, " she fanned herself dramatically and gave him a look from under her lashes, one look all but too seductive for Lisa's liking," So that's where it comes from?"

Lisa's eyes turned black in a second and she flashed them angrily at Sandy as a strained and fake smile appeared instantly on her lips.

"Watch it Sandy!" she pressed through her teeth with all the calmness she could muster, her hand slowly patting her handbag that rested on her hip, "You do NOT want to go there."